10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

Halloween2011.jpg

Hi y'all! I truly really actually want to maintain - consider its only a women trip for any couple of days - I'm not sure if I'll have the ability to pull LO from the parks...

BUT... I hopefully is going to be at AKLodge pool/Boma on Sitting Evening and Illuminations on Sunday...

(praying for no rain) if anybody is about!

Hello there and welcome to the boards! I am a little confused by this post, however! :)

Our Jamborini Meet was in October and we're currently planning for next October - still 11 months away! ;) You are certainly welcome to join us, however your post sounds like you are at WDW now, hoping to meet up! :confused3

(I am actually in WDW at the moment, but today is travel home day! :sad1:)

We are praying with you Alison. :hug:

Thank you gals! She's determined to do it, I just hope that it is safe for her to go. She doesn't want to EVER miss a band concert unless there is no way for her to get there (ie. she was hospitalized in Texas 3 years ago).

:confused: Good thing I "quoted" it or we'd have thought I'd lost my mind!!! :rotfl:

I'm home safe and sound! :goodvibes

Glad you're home safe. It was probably some hacker freak who posted to a a bunch of threads and then got removed from the forums resulting in all their posts being deleted.

But glad you aren't thinking you lost your mind.

I had a great time at Food & Wine! I think I definitely got my fill with these two trips!!! :rotfl:

Arrived home to no internet. It wasn't just mine - there was a problem in the subdivision. The technician got us up and running Sunday afternoon! :yay:

This morning, I called MS and booked our SSR studio for 10/7-12/2012!! :woohoo: I might try for BCV or BWV at 7 months - not sure yet. I just returned from SSR and this stay renewed my love for my home resort!! :cloud9:

So JD and I are officially booked for 2012 Food & Wine Festival and Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic: 10/7 thru 10/11 at SSR; 10/12 thru 13 at Swan; head home on 10/14. :woohoo:

And we will be celebrating our 30th Anniversary (although the actual date is 10/16) :goodvibes

I had a great time at Food & Wine! I think I definitely got my fill with these two trips!!! :rotfl:

Arrived home to no internet. It wasn't just mine - there was a problem in the subdivision. The technician got us up and running Sunday afternoon! :yay:

This morning, I called MS and booked our SSR studio for 10/7-12/2012!! :woohoo: I might try for BCV or BWV at 7 months - not sure yet. I just returned from SSR and this stay renewed my love for my home resort!! :cloud9:

So JD and I are officially booked for 2012 Food & Wine Festival and Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic: 10/7 thru 10/11 at SSR; 10/12 thru 13 at Swan; head home on 10/14. :woohoo:

And we will be celebrating our 30th Anniversary (although the actual date is 10/16) :goodvibes

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: :dance3:

:yay::yay::yay:

Jack and I will be staying at The Dolphin Oct. 10-14. I'm really looking forward to the 2012 Food & Wine Festival and the Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic. Only eleven more months to go! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Jack and I will be staying at The Dolphin Oct. 10-14. I'm really looking forward to the 2012 Food & Wine Festival and the Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic. Only eleven more months to go! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

hahahaha

only 11 months...

Wow! It seems like yesterday that I was scrambling to cancel all my reservations. At the end of the week it will be time to start it all over again! I'm going to check in Friday at BCV, coming from US/IOA. I think we'll stay 5 nights and then switch to VWL on Wed. for 3 nights.

Congrats on your reservation Laura. I love SSR too, I wish it wasn't going to be so long until I get to stay there again!

That's wonderful!! :woohoo: It will be great to see you & Jack again! :goodvibes

hahahaha

only 11 months...

I don't want to rush it -- time flies by too quickly as it is! :eek: But it's so exciting to have the Classic and the Meet with so many wonderful friends to look forward to!! :yay::yay::yay:

Wow! It seems like yesterday that I was scrambling to cancel all my reservations. At the end of the week it will be time to start it all over again! I'm going to check in Friday at BCV, coming from US/IOA. I think we'll stay 5 nights and then switch to VWL on Wed. for 3 nights.

Congrats on your reservation Laura. I love SSR too, I wish it wasn't going to be so long until I get to stay there again!

Sounds like a great trip! :thumbsup2 VWL is the only DVC resort (at WDW) we haven't tried. JD loves WL so hopefully one day soon! ;)

How is Fran doing? And you? :hug:

Sounds like a great trip! :thumbsup2 VWL is the only DVC resort (at WDW) we haven't tried. JD loves WL so hopefully one day soon! ;)

How is Fran doing? And you? :hug:

After the trip I canceled, that would have wrapped up all the WDW DVC resorts for us, so next year. I have stayed at both the hotels pre-DVC.

The infection should be gone with the antibiotics she was on. We're waiting for the nurse to come and remove her injection port. She'll get assigned a new nurse who will take over while the wound itself heals up. It's still very red and angry looking, but not seeping any longer.

I'm hoping I won't be so tired. Our band is supposed to play at Disneyland this weekend, we have a studio reserved for the night before the performance. I hope she makes it through!

Yay!! :yay: Sorry you had no internet, but glad you and JD have a roof over your heads next year! :rotfl:

I am so glad you are going to be there too, Kathy! :yay:

Hope Fran is doing even better today, Alison!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter