10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B) Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put the covers on DS, but he'll kick them off. I'll cover him again before I go to bed. By morning he will have either the sheet or the blanket, but not both on him. :sad2:

He is one kid that moves a lot in his sleep. When he is in our bed he always has to be touching one of us and if we move him, he'll come back like a magnet. He also sleeps sideways in our bed. Suz and I are hanging off the sides while he sleeps comfortably. :sad2: Thank goodness that doesn't happen much at all.
Our DS does the same. He is impossible to sleep with! He is in a stage now where he has been waking up a lot lately, so we have been up a lot too.

It didn't take much to convince Elaine. The price was right. All I had to do is pay $12.95 and agree to keep it a year. I think it has been over two years now.

Our cable is coming up on two years. I have to call after Dec 1st to see what they'll give me. They won't quote it yet. I think they want me to get as close as possible so that I have to use them for one month before I get Satellite in. However, satellite will install next day. I can drop the box off at the cable place too really fast.

I put the covers on DS, but he'll kick them off. I'll cover him again before I go to bed. By morning he will have either the sheet or the blanket, but not both on him. :sad2:

He is one kid that moves a lot in his sleep. When he is in our bed he always has to be touching one of us and if we move him, he'll come back like a magnet. He also sleeps sideways in our bed. Suz and I are hanging off the sides while he sleeps comfortably. :sad2: Thank goodness that doesn't happen much at all.

Our kids all have gone through a phase of making us into a big "H". Scott and I are barley on and there they all are snug as a bug.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Our kids all have gone through a phase of making us into a big "H". Scott and I are barley on and there they all are snug as a bug.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I had opposite problems with my kids both suffered from insomnia, it's hard to sleep knowing your kids are sitting quietly reading trying to meditate to sleep.. Doc's won't give perscriptions for sleeping to kids cause it might cause addictive behavour

He's 8. He was the third smallest on the team and really didn't play much, but he LOVED it!

They don't start tackle here until Grade 5. Our Nephew started in Grade 3 though (they are on the other side of Milwaukee than us). We're still better when it comes to high school though. We're actually playing for the championship (again) next week.

That is why I so like a king bed on vacatoin. We have a queen at home. He can lay sideways and I still have room.

Not for long as he seems to be getting taller.

I had opposite problems with my kids both suffered from insomnia, it's hard to sleep knowing your kids are sitting quietly reading trying to meditate to sleep.. Doc's won't give perscriptions for sleeping to kids cause it might cause addictive behavour

Our Julia is not a big sleeper. It has gotten better since she started school this year.:thumbsup2

They don't start tackle here until Grade 5. Our Nephew started in Grade 3 though (they are on the other side of Milwaukee than us). We're still better when it comes to high school though. We're actually playing for the championship (again) next week.

Our HS team is in the playoffs, too. We did well last week, but expect to get knocked off this week in the semis.

Our Julia is not a big sleeper. It has gotten better since she started school this year.:thumbsup2

yeah they turned out ok and are sleeping much better now... my son had to get on a strict schedual so that he could sleep, my daughter is still on and off

That is why I so like a king bed on vacatoin. We have a queen at home. He can lay sideways and I still have room.

Not for long as he seems to be getting taller.

We just have a queen also. I love sleeping in a king bed. No mike, I did not write king's bed.

Not us, but have a great time. Lots of pics please Matthew.

Will do! :thumbsup2

A friend of mine from work was going to be heading down to WDW with his family at the same time. Unfortunately, things didn't work out. They decided that they couldn't take their daughter out of school for a week with all of her activities. My friend has been very bummed about it. They are now going to New Jersey to spend Thanksgiving with relatives.

The other day I took a couple of close up pictures of John's face. I plan to print it out and take it to Florida. I told John that I would take pictures of "him" around WDW and he can vacation vicariously through the pictures. :laughing:

Matthew

have a great trip. :wizard: i think you still owe us the balance of your pics from your med cruise. am i right?

You are very right. :confused3

Lately, my days seem to fly by and I wonder what I have accomplished. Perhaps a little "photo" therapy from the Med Cruise will help. :goodvibes

Matthew

I lvoe the term apple baby slop! I'm all for the cheesecake and wine myself or heck, jsut make it wine and cheese - that will work for me.

Sounds like we have a lot in common:thumbsup2

Yes, congrats Mimi! You need to start working on your poem for Karen. She will probably expect more from you, since you are an English teacher ;)

I'm expecting more than a ditty now Ms Teacher:teacher:

And, I love the idea of tea with honey and whiskey. What should Kristin have? :lmao:

:lmao:

Sonnet 1000

Shall I compare posting to a boring day?
It is fun and educational
Board slow-downs do not make my strong will stay
Alas I find post counts relational
Sometime too bold some posts of members seem
But of course I hope it’s all said in fun
There are members longwinded whose posts stream
With my multi-quotes sometimes I am one
But my enthusiasm shall not fade
Nor lose sight of the friends I’ve made on here
For knowing folks before the cruise fare’s paid
Made cruising last time a delight, that’s clear
So while I can I’ll post and meet new chums
And hit 1000 more ‘fore the cruise comes.

Holy cow! - top of the class:woohoo:

I was expecting more along the lines of

"there was a young girl....":rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter