10/5 Le Cellier Dinner Review

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
Cast: myslef, Heidi, and Janet (all 29 year old friends)

After hearing all the rave reviews I was excited to give this place a try.

We had a 6:30 priority seating and had to wait about 15 minutes. We waited outside in the beautifully landscaped gardens, such a quiet area, very nice.

Then we went inside and it's sort of like a castle, dark furniture and lighting. Each area is supposedly themed like the provinces of Canada but I guess that theming was lost on us.

Three different breadsticks were brought out. None of us cared for the multi-grain, we all liked the sourdough, and we all LOVED the pretzel break, had to get a few more of that one!

Janet ordered the filet mignon medium rare and it came out as expected. The portion size was generous. She liked it very much but thought it was not as juicy as she'd hoped. She ordered the maple barbeque on the side and found it too strong. We decided that it probably would have been better if she'd ordered it cooked in the sauce as it was meant to be served.

Heidi ordered the free range chicken. She generally prefers things very plain so she didn't care for the sauce being around her chicken, didn't think to order it on the side. Thought the veggies and potatoes were wonderful though.

I had the specialty: surf and turf. I dont' remember what kind of red meat it was. Beat steak? or something like that. I thought it was good but not something I would come back for. The "turf" was a lobster tail and it was simply the best I've had anywhere. I found myself wishing I'd ordered two of those instead it was just fabulous.

Our server was very attentive and we enjoyed the experience. All of us said that we probably would go back but it wasn't a must do.

Another good review. Thanks for the details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter