$10,606

We pay that regularly and without hesitation. I think our upcoming stay in September was $13,060. For the size rooms we need and how often we go to WDW, DVC has never made sense for us.
If that is what you pay "regularly" - how often do you go an what room type are you getting? Is seems as though you would be the ideal person for DVC if you go often and spend that much on a room. It is a matter of number crunching and we know just having a trip every other year DVC makes sense for us.

:dumbo::goofy::stitch::ccat:I always check the cash rate after I book it makes me feel so good. This year in 7/28-8/5 we are 4 nights at SSR in a 2 bedroom and then 4 nights at VB with 2 hotel rooms. Each resort is about $4000 or more for the 4night stays, so 8k for 8 nights. $1000 per night. I would never pay that out of pocket.

We purchase DVCMEMBER in 2010 when our boys were already 15, 11 and 9, now 7 years later they are 22, 18 and 16 and we have managed to take a vacation together every year. DH and me figure for a few years it maybe just us two. And then eventually we will give it to our sons to share. We only bought 200 points with a 200 bonus points for the first year. We have really stretched our 200 points. We have used for a short cruise. And stayed in Cape Cod thru RCI. We have been to HHI, VB, AKL, OKW and our home resort of BLT twice. We have stayed twice with no parks.

It was the best $20,000 we have ever spent....guaranteed vacation every year. Especially, thru the college years.

DVC is a very smart decison if you come to WDW a every year and prefer the villa or need two rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter