• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 Day Ticket Questions

Simba UK

Earning My Ears
Firstly apologies if this doesn't appear correctly its my first post.

Please could someone answer the following questions for me.

1. Where can I get the cheapest 10 day Disney Ticket?
2. When is it sent to you, straight away or just before leaving? This is very important to me as I am planning to go August but will move house June.
3. Can I visit more then one park in a day?
4. Can I visit a park more then once in the 10 days e.g never go to the waterparks but just use the ticket for the theme parks.

Any help greatly appreciated

There are a few places which are doing them for around £190 - they will all mail the tickets out to you about 10 days beforehand. We are also moving although we don't know when yet, and I am a little concerned about this myself.

I am thinking of going to Lunn Poly, who are charging £199 - they also get the tickets 10 days before but they are sent to the Lunn Poly office and you collect them from there.

Alternatively, I may ask for the tickets to be delivered to my office - I haven't decided yet.

here's some info from a previous thread.

Originally posted by BevS97
also there is a superb special offer on at the moment, you can get 10 day passes for under £199 (lunn poly are charging £199 - or http://www.theflightshop.co.uk/theme.htm are charging £188 ) depending on how you feel about internet shopping.

I think we are going to go with the flight shop or maybe virgin travel store

http://www.virgintravelstore.com/KeithProwse/main.aspwho are charging £190.

we are also going to buy the seaworld fun pass which is only $5 more than a single day ticket and is unlimited visits until the end of 2002. You have to buy it online and print out a voucher.

Bev

I did ask the flightshop if we could give an earlier travel date and she didn't think that would be a problem, so you could say you were travelling on the 1st of May and get them 10 days before that.

Bev

I can't really help with prices but have seen them in Lunn Poly for £199.
They are sent out to you 10 days before you go but as they don't know when you are travelling you can always tell them a date in the near future and get them earlier.
Yes you can park hop eg spend morning in MK and afternoon in Epcot with a trip to the water parks as well. That would count as one day.

Hi Simba

~~*~~Welcome to the DisUK!~~*~~

The Special 10 Day Pass is only available for purchase here in the UK as it is entirely geared for the UK Market. It entitles you to admitance to the following, with the facility to hop between each park, but you must get your hand stamped as you leave to regain entry.

4 Theme Parks :
Magic Kingdom Park
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Disney-MGM Studios
Epcot

PLUS UNLIMITED admission to all of these parks or attractions
(Please note: Disney's Water Parks are open seasonally)
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney's River Country Water Park
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex

Disney Quest FREE UNLIMITED admission

Disney Character Breakfast 1FREE Breakfast

First Use
First entry to the park must occur after 01st May and no later than 31st October, 2002

Ticket Expires
20 days after 1st entry or 20th November, 2002. Whichever is sooner.

Last Day To Purchase This special offer must be purchased by 31st May, 2002

So..... if you wanted to visit the Magic Kingdom for 9 days, and Epcot for 1 and take an afernoon break at the water parks each day - that would be fine!

I would suggest also that you get the ticket as soon as you can, just bring forward your departure dates. I have done this several times in the past as I like to get my tickets as soon as I possibly can :D

Hope this helps - do post any queries or questions you have and we will do our best to help you find the answer :) :) :)

Nice to have you joining us :wave:

3. Can I visit more then one park in a day?
4. Can I visit a park more then once in the 10 days e.g never go to the waterparks but just use the ticket for the theme parks.

Sorry, I missed this bit before.

you have unlimited access to anywhere in Disney for each of those 10 days, so you could spend 10 days at the Magic Kingdom if you wanted to - or every morning in a theme park, every afternoon at a water park and every night at Disney Quest. You can go anywhere and do anything on each of the 10 days.

However, once you have done anything on a given day that counts as one of your days, so if you just went to Magic Kingdom for an hour and then went shopping on I-drive that would still count as 1 day.

Bev

Between now and the 31st May, 2002 the Disney store are selling a 10 day world ticket at £199 for adults and £159 child.

These tickets are valid for 10 days entrance to any of the following Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Downtown Disney pleasure island, Wide world of sports complex and Disneyquest and on top of that you also get a voucher for one character breakfast each. - You do not have to go to each of the above but can spend all 10 days going to the 4 main theme parks if you want to and they are valid for 20 days after the first day of use eg. if you use them first on the 1st June you can't use any left over days after the 20th June. The tickets may not be used after 20th November 2002, but the great thing is when you pay for them at the store you are given them there and then in an envelope.

When we got ours home and opened them they are similar to a plastic credit card with 100 years of Disney Logo on them - great to keep as a momento - I wasn't going to get DS one as we have 2 child passes with days left on them but I'm going back this week to get him one so we all have the same sort and will save the other tickets for another time - all I need to do now is wait for my 120 PS date to arrive and phone and book my breakfast - this works out at only £19.99 a day per adult - oh and yes you can go to more than one park a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter