10 days of dining plan and my pants don't fit!

Thanks for sharing your reviews, I really enjoyed reading them. You get a big :thumbsup2

We eat lunch at Coral Reef on Sept 30 and it was one of our favorite meals too! The steak was just amazing! And ...the chocolate wave....oh my!!!!!! :thumbsup2

We aslo enjoyed Wolfgang Puck's Express twice on the trip...
THE BEST COUNTER SERVICE, PERIOD. The food is hot, fresh and they use top-quality ingredients. The creme brulee was outstanding. Plus I found the service and cleanliness here top-notch...we are "blue state" urban people, and I really enjoyed your "rural, red-state review"!!!!

See...people CAN agree on some things!

chigirl said:
We aslo enjoyed Wolfgang Puck's Express twice on the trip...
THE BEST COUNTER SERVICE, PERIOD. The food is hot, fresh and they use top-quality ingredients. The creme brulee was outstanding.

I do like WPE but they were the most restrictive in terms of the DDP of anywhere else we ate. I must disagree on the creme brulee though. It's made from a powdered mix and then is made in little disposable pans so I thought it wasn't so tasty but I also had Le Cellier's the night before as a comparison. I have allergies so they gave the box to check ingredients and it's a common grocery store brand. FWIW, the sauce on the potatoes is also a premade frozen not natural ingredients product.

Yvonne

Great Review! Thanks....just wish you had gone to Crystal Palace!

So...if I put the 25 year AA chip on the table do you think a waiter won't be snarfy if no alcohol is ordered? Cause if it is...someone is gonna be in BIG trouble!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter