10 yr. anniversary 4/25!

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
Ok, so, I'm getting a head-start! We won't be home all day tomorrow so, I thought I better do this now! We're celebrating by going to a Cubs game, just the 2 of us! Whoo-hoo!!

10 years ago, our pre-selected wedding date was real iffy when the deep tunnel thing happened and flooded downtown Chicago's basements. Well, the Clerk's office for marriages is located downstairs and, it didn't re-open until right before our day. Whew! We invited no one however and, actually only told a very few close family members. It was the 2nd time for both of us and, we didn't want anyone to do anything. After our nuptials, we actually went to McDonald's, yes McDonald's and, All Dressed Up, mind you! I stopped at my apartment briefly after that, opened gifts that family had left there while we were gone and then, we headed to a 1 bedroom suite totally comp'ed and, a gift from a friend of mine! We went to our fave restaurant and, here we are 10 years later.

I'm not sure ANYONE saw this anniversary ever happening! For that, I'm proud to say we've made it! No fairy tale and lots of effort.

So, Happy 10th Anniversary to my DH, Marty!

Love,
Kim

Happy Anniversary to you both! Heres to many more!

Kim, congratulations to you and Marty! Wishing you both the very best on your anniversary and I do hope that you two have many more happy years together :)

Happy 10th Anniversary, Marty and Kim!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Happy Anniversary Kim..your anniversary is on a good day..My birthday..:)

My best to both you and Marty, Kim. I feel priviledged to have met you both a number of times, along with your son, Matt, and daughter, Kelly. A wonderful family you all are. Congratulations.

Congratulations on 10 years of marriage. I hope you have many more wonderful years together :)

Katholyn

Thanks Everyone!!

Yes, Kitty, we had a nice day/dinner. At the Cubs game, Wayne Messmer sang the National Anthem (he's my fave), Sammy hit a homer and, the Cubs won! Now, the wind was howling!!! I got windburn on my face even though I wore my hood throughout 95% of the game! What fun, though! Great game!

Afterwards, we picked up the kids from my Mom's and, all 4 of us went to a local, yummy Mexican restaurant.

At home, DH fell asleep before 8 and, before DD did! :rolleyes: Oh well. There's always the DIS! ;) But, when he woke up this AM, he immediately said he was sorry for falling asleep and he kissed me!!! :eek: And, said "Thanks, that was fun yesterday!" Another :eek: He shocked me right back to sleep! LOL He took AM duty with the kids today so, I could sleep in. Ahhhh... slept til 10:30! :) So, I guess, all in all, a good anniversary! :D

Thanks Again, Everyone!!!

(I did get a dozen carnations, btw! My most fave flower, in assorted colors!)

Hope that you had a very happy anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter