100 BCV points for rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for May 24 for 4 nights (or any portion of that time). How many points would that take, and is there a ressie available?

Hi, which resort were you looking for?Am I right to assume by your name you want the Wilderness Lodge a 1 bedroom is 28 points per night which would be 102 points , which is o.k. or a studio is 52 points total, other resorts have different point totals, tell me which resort you would prefer and I can check first thin in the A.M.
:)

I am interested in the Beach Club Villas. I found the point chart here. I see that a studio is 13 pts a night in May during the weekdays. I would be interested in 3 nights beginning May 25 for a studio at the BCV.

I do love the Wilderness lodge, but I already have ressies there for May 28th on. I wanted to try the BCV since I've never stayed there.

Let me know if there is availability then. Thanks.

I will check tommorrow to see if there is something available an I will let you know.

If the BCV's are not available for May 25 for 3 nights, I would take any of the other studios - VWL, OKW, or BWV if they had those 3 nights. Thanks. :cool:

Sorry, I tried all of the resorts and the 25 and 26 are booked solid, if you want to change you dates let me know and I will check for you again.
Jackie

Sorry, but I can't change my dates. Thank you so much for trying, though. I appreciate it. Good Luck with renting the points.

Thanks,

WildernessMickey

People who rent points at DVc should know that we need a long lead time to secure ressies. Club members usaully book a long way out to insure room availability. Trying to get a ressie for May, in May, would seem hopeless to me. Any rooms not used by members are given to CRO to add to the reservation pool and are routinely rented by non DVC members at high cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter