11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG..I have had the worst day at work. I have been logged on for 4 hours and finally just got caught up. You guys are really funny today...gosh I need a drink :drinking1

You're gonna need some fresh clean underwear, too!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: (unless, of course, you didn't have any to begin with. . .:rolleyes1 )

She lurks, TB. But she only has time to post on the 08 because little Princess Wendy Linda Woo is making her tired:rotfl2:

Don't worry... there's been lots of zinging going on here today!!

Wow your caught up to me in post...you have been busy somewhere today:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Going to make some supper and go to be early...have a great night everyone!

Wow your caught up to me in post...you have been busy somewhere today:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Going to make some supper and go to be early...have a great night everyone!

I'm a busy girl. I actually have been working though! Really!

We had a 2 bedroom boardwalk view...it was so much fun just setting on the balcony when Kierra was sleeping...it is a real fun atmosphere there...the Beach Club looks more relaxing...maybe we will be lucky enough to stay there next time...I have been trying to talk Glen into by DVC for a while now but the exchange rate of the Canadian dollar was always too bad...now that it is finally good maybe...

Do you know if the studios in DVC have kettles or just coffee makers?

Uh...what's a kettle? :lmao: I'm assuming you are talking about a tea kettle, right? If so, I don't think so. We've only stayed in a 1 Bedroom and I don't even remember them having anything but a coffee maker.

heres a pic of the little hussy that asked my baby out

P4150047.jpg

You guys are killing me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wendy that poor little girl just wants a free dinner. (J/K) Gosh im mean today. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter