11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn- I wasn't the first to post. You guys were chatty tonight. We missed Camp ROck becasue of Madisons recital. I am sure it will be on every day for a while. I know HSM2 was on everytime my kids turned on Disney.

Madisons recital went well:thumbsup2 . I was back stage with the kids tonight:eek: It gets a bit crazy back there. Hope everyone had a good Friday night. TTYL

well it's after midnight Eastern time,

so I will be the first to say

Good morning everyone:goodvibes

Behave yoursleves while I am gone today, will post when we return:goodvibes

Kathy

Wow I'm a veteran on the new thread and not a newbie anymore.

REALLY???? Ok, miss "I'm a veteran"...show me the official nanahead handshake and I mean the original one, not that new one that DOESN'T involve banana pudding.

Mornin kids.....

Actually Joanna, its ok if ya dont know it. I, uh....kinda forgot how to do it correctly myself. I tried it this morning on Woo and the handshake didn't exactly go the way its supposed to. I have a lot of laundry to do now. crep.....

Good Morning 08ers!

Had to check this morning to see if we were here! Thread #4!

Congrats to Madison on her recital. I remember those days:lovestruc My daughter Sarah did dance.

Just going to mow the lawn and get in some pool time today!

Have a great Saturday!

Joanna, pay no attention to the Mutt behind the curtain ...

So guess what we're doing this morning Shell. We're watching the DVR that we made up Camp Rock last night. :scared1:

Ah crap ... and I have to go get my hair done ... :rolleyes1

Good gosh people! Why are so many of you up this early in the morning? Normally it is either Dawn or I first thing!:lmao:

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend so far. I know that Shell and Bill had an exciting evening last night!;)

Hey Dawn, Joanna, Bill, Shell and Jeff!:wave2:

Okay, who gets the first official top?

The TOP Banana! ME!:cool1:

Off to get my blond on ... back later ...

Before I go, a bit of perspective ...

December 8, 2007:

PC080788.jpg

June 19, 2008:
P6170077.jpg

(the whole time da Mutt was taking this photo, I was gasping "QUICK! TAKE IT NOW! I CAN'T HOLD HIM MUCH LONGER!" :lmao:

Good morning - I hope everyone had a nice start to their weekend. I had an uneventful Friday. DD Nicole went to a birthday party and they watched the new Disney movie "Camp Rock". Matt had two friends over and we ordered pizza and wings and they played on the slip & slide.

Nicole had to leave for a softball game at 9:00 this morning - not good for me since I had to get up at 8 to get her ready.

Well all for now. Have a great day! Off to do yard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter