11 mo window is on a Sat...

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
My 11 mo. window, based on departure day, falls on a Sat. I am planning on a stay from Sat, Oct 21-Thurs, Oct 26 at BWV in a 2 bdrm boardwalk view villa. So, my question....should I chance getting what I want and wait until Monday, Nov 28 to call and book or do I do a day by day booking, starting on Nov 21 which is a Monday?? I really need this boardwalk view since I'm taking another family and really, really want it to be as close to perfect as I can get. So...which one....book the whole darn thing, and hope for the best, on Nov 28 or day by day on Nov 21??? Thanks guys.

The earliest you could call and make a day by day ressie would be Monday.

dianeschlicht said:
The earliest you could call and make a day by day ressie would be Monday.
But wouldn't that be Monday, the 21st for my Oct 21 check-in? Then I call the next day for the 22nd and so on? Am I missing something or am I just confused? Like being confused would be something new for me ;) .

Well, I think that if you want to go from Oct. 21 to Oct. 26 2006, then if you call day by day, the first day that you can get is the 21st and you would have to call on November 22nd to get that. Yes, if you wanted to book the whole stay at once, it would be done on Monday November 28th.

At 11 months out you are only competing with other BWV owners, and so, I'm guessing you wouldn't have to call day by day, but since it doesn't cost anything, and it means so much to you, why don't you do that?

Best wishes. I own at BWV, but I bought it because of the standard view points. However I've come to love it, the hotel, the area, the units. It's great!

Bobbi :flower:

It's eleven months from the check out day. So if you do it day by day, it's eleven months from the day you wake up each day. Except for those days that fall on Sat and Sun. You call on Monday and get all three days.

Thanks guys. THat's what I thought. I'll start calling on Oct 22 for my Nov 21 first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter