117 SSR DVC Points For Rent @ $21 Per Point Can Be Used At Any DVC Resort through August 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I will check now
There is no availability in a Deluxe Studio for those dates however there is availability in a Deluxe 1-Bedroom Boardwalk View or Garden/Pool View at the Boardwalk available for January 30 - February 2 for 93 DVC points or February 6 - February 9 for a Garden/Pool View at the Boardwalk for 105 DVC points.

There is no availability in a Deluxe Studio for those dates however there is availability in a Deluxe 1-Bedroom Boardwalk View or Garden/Pool View at the Boardwalk available for January 30 - February 2 for 93 DVC points or February 6 - February 9 for a Garden/Pool View at the Boardwalk for 105 DVC points.
Also there is availability in a Deluxe Studio January 30 - February 2 at the VGF in a Lake or Lagoon View for 64 DVC points or at SSR Standard for 38 DVC points or Preferred for 41 DVC points

February 6 - February 9 in a Deluxe Studio there is availability at SSR 42 DVC points for a standard or 45 DVC points for a preferred. Also at the AKL Kidani Standard 42 DVC points Savanna 51 DVC points. At VGF Lagoon View is 66 DVC points. At OKW it is 33 DVC points.

Please let me know if you would like to make a reservation for any of these options or check anything else for you. Also if you have any questions about the rental process or anything to do with DVC Resorts please message me. Let me help you have a great vacation.

Hi Everyone,

I have 117 DVC points to rent for $21 per point. These points are for reservations that begin on September 1st, 2022 and must be used by August 31, 2023.

These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club Resort.

I am a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points over 12 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.

I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

I use a very fair and clear contract. I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (Friends and Family) for payment.

Please contact me with your:

Preferred Dates for Reservations

Preferred Resorts

Preferred Room Types (# of beds/ bedrooms)

Preferred View from room (Pool, Theme Park, Savannah, Garden, etc.)

# Of people traveling

Names of everyone in your party.

Ages of the children in your party.

Also include any special occasions (Birthdays, Anniversary, First Visit, Honeymoon, Graduation, etc.), special requests such room locations, special assistance in any way so that I can let DVC Member Services know and include it in your reservation.

Once again, I am here to help you in any way that I could so that you have a Wonderful Vacation at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Marc
Hello,

Looking to buy points for the following:

2 Bedroom Villa
Beach Club
7/9/23 - 7/13/23
4 adults

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter