12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbgraves said:
Sleep wasn't going to happen. :( DH is snoring but instead of waking him up to stop I decided to come back here for a bit.

Welcome back Lisa, wouldn't be coming back for a little 000 pirate: action would you?

John1

elaineteresa said:
I didn't mean to imply that everyone else wasn't sane.

well except me.
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :crazy: I think there are several of us! That is what makes this such a fun group. Sanity is boring in my opinion! :teeth:

MrsMork said:
..... Even if you forget something, or loose something it will be fine. :thumbsup2

Once I drive away from Baltimore I can't worry if l have left something ......

except my camera!
:rolleyes:

Hey Lisa, I was just thinking, I have plenty of that Magnet paper . . . if you want to just email me the file of that great kid's magnet you made, and I will make my own copy here!

John1

DH hasn't ever said a word about what I have packed. He may have wondered about all of the princess dresses last cruise...there are 6 of them...but seeing DD's face when she got her picture taken with them in costume made him thankful that I did. We drive down & pack a seperate bag to take into the resort with us so that we don't need to mess with the cruise bags. The WDW bags get left in the car while we are on the ship. Maybe it is because this is #4 but I go in expecting at least this....

DH 1 large bag
me 1 large bag
DS & DD 1 large bag
shoes 1 med bag
2 garment bags with dresses each night for DD & me and suits for the guys
2 carry ons (at least)
1 toiletry bag
1 backpack per kid with stuffed animal, blanket, & school work
1 rolling soft sided cooler

I will also have that huge Target bag with the stockings this time. IDK if we are going to take the stroller or not this time. If the kids fall asleep before dinner, DH can just run down to GS to rent one, though it does help with putting everything we carry on someplace. :)

Jhalkias said:
Welcome back Lisa, wouldn't be coming back for a little 000 pirate: action would you?

John1
Watch, she will try to be very innocent and say "no, she just can't sleep." HA!! We are on to you, Lisa.

elaineteresa said:
I didn't mean to imply that everyone else wasn't sane.

well except me.

HEY!!! Don't call me sane!!! I might be held accountable for my actions then. ;) :rotfl:

Jhalkias said:

John1

I thought for awhile that I would have to go for the 000 pirate: by myself. I would be a little :blush: embarrassed.

lbgraves said:
HEY!!! Don't call me sane!!! I might be held accountable for my actions then. ;) :rotfl:

I have long used this reasoning for my actions! :thumbsup2

Jhalkias said:
Hey Lisa, I was just thinking, I have plenty of that Magnet paper . . . if you want to just email me the file of that great kid's magnet you made, and I will make my own copy here!

John1

Just curious guys . . .

We have talked an awful lot about photos, but just wondering if anyone is really into video? I am debating whether to take my camcorder too. There are two problems with the camcorder.

1. I cannot operate two cameras at once. Amy will do it for me, but it annoys her.

2. It annoys me to do it too. Somehow when I have the camcorder, I feel "left out" of the action, and it feels like I have some kind of job to do taking footage. Ruins being "in" the experience for me. I don't feel that way with my still camera.

I was erasing stuff off of the computer yesterday and found my iMovie of my stills from our last Disney vacation, and then found out I could export it to my iPod! Whooooo hooooo!

iPod+iMovie= GREAT!

John1

My tree has been up for two weeks.
I have 3 large, 2 med, 2 small and my rolling laptop bag.
I have everything packed but some of DH cloths and no I wont let him pack for himself are you crazy.

WEATHER
The weather her for the next few day is sundy high 29, monday high 27, tuesday17, weds is a HIGH OF A WOPPING 9, Then you look at disney weather and thursday is a high of 82. You cant beat that can ya. It snowed here again today not much but enough to cover the ground. I have to program my tracfones now. Mum

MrsMork said:
Oh, I misread her. She did come clean! Sorry, Lisa! ;)

I saw the 900 before I signed off though so I really did intend to go to sleep. :) Too much on my mind too. DH called MIL today. She was in the hospital last week getting her kidney tube replaced because it was blocked off. She was very sick from that. :(

brack said:
I thought for awhile that I would have to go for the 000 pirate: by myself. I would be a little :blush: embarrassed.

Crossed my mind too, except I was hoping . . .

You will probably get it Brack, just like in the dream!

John1

Jhalkias said:
Just curious guys . . .

We have talked an awful lot about photos, but just wondering if anyone is really into video? I am debating whether to take my camcorder too. There are two problems with the camcorder.

1. I cannot operate two cameras at once. Amy will do it for me, but it annoys her.

2. It annoys me to do it too. Somehow when I have the camcorder, I feel "left out" of the action, and it feels like I have some kind of job to do taking footage. Ruins being "in" the experience for me. I don't feel that way with my still camera.

I was erasing stuff off of the computer yesterday and found my iMovie of my stills from our last Disney vacation, and then found out I could export it to my iPod! Whooooo hooooo!

iPod+iMovie= GREAT!

John1

We always take ours & it is so much easier with the smaller video camera! :thumbsup2 You didn't see us with the "LIVE AT 11" thing. :lmao: DH has burned all of the tapes to DVD and the kids ask to watch them often. The love watching the sail away party & the shows the most. They will talk about what happened when we watch other things. :) I guess it is worth it to us.

Jhalkias said:
Just curious guys . . .

iPod+iMovie= GREAT!

John1

I have a video camera but haven't used it since our first cruise for the very same reason you mentioned. Plus I don't get to see the movies as much as I do my stills.

So I probably will not bring it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter