12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
47b5db07b3127cce918266519cad00000015108AbtW7Zm0atF

does this need a caption? and this is OLD, she was like 2 and notice her shoes are on backwards...can you guess the resort by the carpet?

This one they made for me when I was 16 - that is the year they started the train. I wanted a Jeep. They added Jason when we got married.
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10deca8c4b00000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb

Prior to marriage you get your name added on a piece of removable wood...after marriage you get slapped right on there.

I got my ebay auctions today. Cinderella 1 SE, Cinderella 2, Lion King 1, 1 1/2, & 2, Mulan & Mulan 2. I couldn't find C2 anywhere and a seller had them both for 15. The three lion kings were 23. We have the first movies on VHS but I figure that the kids can watch them in the car on the portable DVD players now. Too bad DD hasn't been acting right...she would get them for the trip to FL.

lillygator said:
47b5db07b3127cce918266519cad00000015108AbtW7Zm0atF

does this need a caption? and this is OLD, she was like 2 and notice her shoes are on backwards...can you guess the resort by the carpet?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The train is awesome Brandi! My dad made each family a step stool out of an old table of my grandmom's. Memories and family go on and on and on... :goodvibes

klineyqueen said:
Prior to marriage you get your name added on a piece of removable wood...after marriage you get slapped right on there.

Hmmmm.....so that's the dowery? Jason's name was put on the car? :rotfl2:

lbgraves said:
I got my ebay auctions today. Cinderella 1 SE, Cinderella 2, Lion King 1, 1 1/2, & 2, Mulan & Mulan 2. I couldn't find C2 anywhere and a seller had them both for 15. The three lion kings were 23. We have the first movies on VHS but I figure that the kids can watch them in the car on the portable DVD players now. Too bad DD hasn't been acting right...she would get them for the trip to FL.
Ya have to love ebay!!!

2006-06-26-1054-28.jpg

Amanda was in awe! :love: He just happened to be passing through the Atrium!

Just checked the long range weather... it will be cold, but sunny and clear so we should be able to fly out of town safely next Friday! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter