12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to get started on DD's floor. Hopefully help will come to do the trim so I can get it done!

Congrats Elaine on 18,000! :)

Lisa - I will be thinking about you today. I hope you have a stress free flight. :)

I just got back from picking up a GBA from a friend's house! :) See ya later! Kristina & Caroline...hope to see you Saturday. BYE!!!

uh oh....

went into a flight tracker to see if Lisa's flight had left. It says her flight is delayed..... Hope she makes her connection in time.... pixiedust:

lillygator said:
Brandi - are you going away as well?

(
As a matter of fact we are going away. We are leaving tomorrow for the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

pyramid2000 said:
Ughh!!! Took DD to preschool orientation and no one was there!! I looked at the paper and it is NEXT Thursday!! :faint: :upsidedow
Ooopps!!!

I need to spread out my posts...I will do my part in helping you guys reach 20,000. I am sure you will hit it when I am in the outer banks.

I ended up with 9 recipes for cocktails....here is the list:
  • Toasted Almond
  • Dirty banana :banana:
  • Chocolate Toasted Almond
  • Chocolate Cappuccino
  • Chocolate Pirate pirate:
  • A True Amaretto Sour
  • DublinDouble
  • Frozen Mudslide
  • A joy of Almond

klineyqueen said:
As a matter of fact we are going away. We are leaving tomorrow for the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

be careful Brandi...you'll be driving through the worst of the storm.... Windy and they keep telling us flash floods and such.

I would watch the lower areas in NC. They've flooded before....

BTW lisa and family are 4000 ft over Charlotte right now and landing....

pyramid2000 said:
Ughh!!! Took DD to preschool orientation and no one was there!! I looked at the paper and it is NEXT Thursday!! :faint: :upsidedow
I hate it when that happens! Better a week early though than a week late. :)

klineyqueen said:
I ended up with 9 recipes for cocktails....here is the list:
  • Toasted Almond
  • Dirty banana :banana:
  • Chocolate Toasted Almond
  • Chocolate Cappuccino
  • Chocolate Pirate pirate:
  • A True Amaretto Sour
  • DublinDouble
  • Frozen Mudslide
  • A joy of Almond
Sounds like a fun week!

goofyforlife said:
be careful Brandi...you'll be driving through the worst of the storm.... Windy and they keep telling us flash floods and such.

Thanks for the updates on Lisa's flight. She has been on my mind and in my heart this morning. :grouphug:

MrsMork said:
Thanks for the updates on Lisa's flight. She has been on my mind and in my heart this morning. :grouphug:

yes, mine, too - I was looking at the clock a little while ago thinking she must be on the plane.

I'm 3 hrs S from Baltimore, and there is no rain here right now - lots of clouds, though

72939s_trip-thumb.gif

72939s_trip_2-thumb.gif

72939s_trip_3-thumb.gif

72939s_trip_-_in_CLT-thumb.gif

I'm pretty sure that based on what Lisa has told us...this is her flight.... AKA Lisa escapes the storm....

klineyqueen said:
Hi PJ - What have you been up to this evening?

Finding all the stuff I lost when my computer had to be restored Tuesday night. Apple said it needed to be restored, as the internet was not catching, I could print wirelessly and I could get on the net with the cable wire, but not wirelessly. So they said to restore after checking the configuration and it was fine. Re storing did not fix it, apple said call cable company. Dealt with them Wed morning, modem was fine. Called apple back and they finally said to manually reset the airport express, which worked. There was no need to restore.

Pj

Sob story over. :badpc:

goofyforlife said:

We are concerned. I wish I could find some specific weather news related to where we are staying. Weather Channel has been talking about South Carolina. I guess we will have to see what happens.

pjpoohbear said:
Finding all the stuff I lost when my computer had to be restored Tuesday night. Apple said it needed to be restored, as the internet was not catching, I could print wirelessly and I could get on the net with the cable wire, but not wirelessly. So they said to restore after checking the configuration and it was fine. Re storing did not fix it, apple said call cable company. Dealt with them Wed morning, modem was fine. Called apple back and they finally said to manually reset the airport express, which worked. There was no need to restore.

Pj

Sob story over. :badpc:
What a PITB!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter