12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: DGS just came in and said he's gonna wash his car because it is dirty! :rotfl2: We live on a long gravel driveway. It will be dirty every time he drives home. :lmao: Wonder how long this will last. :rolleyes:

tynkerbell said:
I'm so frustrated... I had DH call our TA today to ask her a question and we find out that our TA quit! Now they can't locate our file!!!! :crazy2: They say it was probably sent back to one of the other offices that the lady once worked at and that they would call there. We haven't heard back yet but it just really aggravates me.

Good thing we have over 2 months to get this straightened out... I'd really be freaking out if it were time for our docs.

I've had nothing but trouble with this TA, I'll never book through a TA again.

That is just rediculous! :furious: I would insist that since they do not have the file they need to release your resie back to DCL so that you can take care of it as it needs to be. Your TA wont be getting the commission anyway since they are gone. OY! I would give them a week to find the file....ir that.

lillygator said:
Lisa - how many tables in the dining room - or how many does it sit do you know?

Thanks!

We figured that with 2400 guests each dining room has to seat at least 400 people.

wow - that's quite a bit. I know the rooms seem large but I never imagined there were that many people in there!!

Mice Pins said:
fun%20(50).gif

LOVE it!!! :thumbsup2

:sunny:

Just stopping by to say Hi. :wave2:
MrsMork said:
You know DrHug is truly a romantic and makes it so easy for me. His sis gave us a anniversary card (they went to Club 33 with us) and she wrote "to a couple that is an inspiration for all who wish for an never ending honeymoon." How sweet is that? :love:
Wow Sounds like a Great Time was had by all.
oh that Dr. Love :lmao:
Peter & Jenn

Hygiene99 said:
:sunny:

Just stopping by to say Hi. :wave2:

Wow Sounds like a Great Time was had by all.
oh that Dr. Love :lmao:
Peter & Jenn

Hi! I was reading your cruise meet thread today!! Hope you all have a blast!

Mice Pins said:
What is my excuse, I was warned. :rotfl2:

Yes, you saw first hand how the DIS cult took over Becka and changed her from the quiet, shy, and innocent person she once was. :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Mice Pins said:
Which piece of advice do I like better??? :teeth: :lmao:
I like Becka's advice better....that is what I want my Dh to do! Just don't tick me off and we will all get along! :thumbsup2

lbgraves said:
Yes, you saw first hand how the DIS cult took over Becka and changed her from the quiet, shy, and innocent person she once was. :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Becka before DIS
fun%20(95).gif

Becka after DIS
pirateflag.gif
, :banana: ,
fryingpan.gif
, and
atpc.gif

pjpoohbear said:
Did anyone see this at CC,

Castaway Cay Island Cruise (C-19)
Sail the crystal blue waters of paradise! Board the Seahorse, a 63-foot power catamaran, and then sit back, relax and feel the wind on your face as you circumnavigate the scenic splendor of Disney's very own island oasis, Castaway Cay. During this relaxing two-hour cruise, learn the fascinating history of Castaway Cay and the neighboring Abaco Islands as you revel in the tropical beauty that surrounds you at every turn.
Activity Level: Mild
For Ages: All Ages
Adult Price: $39 (ages 10 and up)
Child Price: $29 (ages 3-9)
Duration: 1.5 hours

Pj
That sounds like fun...but I don't know how it would be with the kiddos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter