everyone have a nice night

gaRRy

wdwgoose said:
WELL I hope ME BEING SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE HAS GOTTEN TO EVERYONE

AGAIN I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR HEARING IT WRONG

so on that note

everyone have a nice night

gaRRy
No worries gaRRy. We understand. Thanks for the update, and you have a good evening. Still early here, but we're waiting for things to cool down a bit before we walk the dog and que dinner of steak.

Hey, is there a meet scheduled for boarding day? I'm finally starting to plan out our trip now that spa, excursions, and Palo are set up.

karaeric said:
No worries gaRRy. We understand. Thanks for the update, and you have a good evening. Still early here, but we're waiting for things to cool down a bit before we walk the dog and que dinner of steak.

Hey, is there a meet scheduled for boarding day? I'm finally starting to plan out our trip now that spa, excursions, and Palo are set up.

sailaway party of course :) give everyone a chance to get adjusted and the easiest place to meet is there...don't know where yet....but i'll post it on the site...keep checking

YES!!!!! We are still going on the cruise. Haven't viewed this board in awhile due to work and other happenings. It get you are doing this and my 7 yr daughter will be surprised. If you have Lady and Tramp or Eeyore left it woulg be great. Plan on getting involved more now that it is closer. Have spent the day reading old posts. Again, THANKS!!

Rick

Probably white or clear cable ties (the kind that CAN'T be undone and redone) and longer is better I would think. Thanks! When I have a total I will let everyone know. I will also pass the list to jen so she can post it on her site.

Hello everyone!

Finally got back to this board and have spent several hours trying to catchup on what has been happening. We knew that we could start reserving excursions, Palos, etc. and I had my wife do this at 3 this morning since she can type faster. Wasn't a pretty site when I woke her since I knew this was the only way to get the AM Unicorn trip in St. Lucia. My wife and daughter will be winging it in Key West while I take the thriller powerboat trip, the Riviera Beach in St. Martian, Island tour in Antiqua and Megans Bay in St. Thomas. We still haven't been able to get my wifes spa reservations due to server problems and tonight the site wouldn't pull up our reservation. Our daughter still doesn't know we are cruising for Christmas and will be surprised when we arrive since we are suppose to be going to my brothers for the holidays. We have told her that her next cruise was to Alaska in 2008 since our money tree has been well picked and she thinks we should plant another.

I have an idea!!

I can hack into the ship's control for this thing....

B_DepartureParty_02.jpg

and post messages for all of us!!!

THAT SCREEN IS AMAZING!!!! It's got to be a Pioneer!!

PalatkaCruisers said:
Hello everyone!

Finally got back to this board and have spent several hours trying to catchup on what has been happening. We knew that we could start reserving excursions, Palos, etc. and I had my wife do this at 3 this morning since she can type faster. Wasn't a pretty site when I woke her since I knew this was the only way to get the AM Unicorn trip in St. Lucia. My wife and daughter will be winging it in Key West while I take the thriller powerboat trip, the Riviera Beach in St. Martian, Island tour in Antiqua and Megans Bay in St. Thomas. We still haven't been able to get my wifes spa reservations due to server problems and tonight the site wouldn't pull up our reservation. Our daughter still doesn't know we are cruising for Christmas and will be surprised when we arrive since we are suppose to be going to my brothers for the holidays. We have told her that her next cruise was to Alaska in 2008 since our money tree has been well picked and she thinks we should plant another.
Hi there! Which powerboat ride in Key West did you signe up for? Right now we're signed up for the powerboat ride too, though we might dive instead...

Glad you were able to book last night. Did your DW forgive you this morning? :lmao:

DH and I stayed up to book, but it was only midnight for us, so not as bad. Good thing we did too, because we had a fellow cruiser call us at 1 am to ask US what their ressie # was so they could go online to book. Yikes, good thing we were still up. :badpc:

Anyhoo...hope everyone had a nice weekend.

She forgave me since I let her sleep in this morning till 10:30. She booked me for the White Knuckle Thrill Ride. Hope you both make it, if not, enjoy your dive.

Thanks, Rick

i woke my mom up at 3am because she forgot to pay off the cruise. So i woke her up and made her give me her credit card number so i could pay both reservation #s off and make the ressies. The whole call and stuff lasted 4 minutes. I was making reservations by 3:05am

she wasn't mad...my step-dad was

PalatkaCruisers said:
She forgave me since I let her sleep in this morning till 10:30. She booked me for the White Knuckle Thrill Ride. Hope you both make it, if not, enjoy your dive.

Thanks, Rick
Which time, Rick? When we booked, there were two times for the Powerboat tour. We chose the second one, leaving at 12:55.

Kara, are you guys going to be interested in diving with us in Key West?

DCLgodess said:
Kara, are you guys going to be interested in diving with us in Key West?
Only if we can find a way to dive in Antigua too. We decided we don't want to drag dive gear with us for just one dive stop. I am willing to call some dive operators in Antigua if you have an idea of how many people we have diving and the which dive operator(s) are worth it. PM me...the powerboat thing was booked before I knew you had a dive thing in Key West, but we've been diving in St. Thomas (so-so), and don't want to dive in St. Lucia.

okay...if you email me at Agent.Jehtro.Gibbs@gmail.com i can send the dive shops for our port your way. We loved diving in St. Thomas and already did the Brig Unicorn so we want to dive in St. Lucia. Diving in st lucia was gone so we have to make arrangements.

Kara, DH will want to dive in Antigua too, so there will be another to add to that party...

Jen, how clear do you need to pic of his padi card? I can't get the one we have very clear but I do have the numbers.

Rick (PalatkaCruisers) I think your cabin is stuck right between our cabins. :crowded: It will be like one big happy family :rotfl2: :rotfl: .

Good to hear ya!

Well we are getting so excited! We can't book for another few days though you know since we are newbies and all.

Chat with you all later.

KSDTink said:
Kara, DH will want to dive in Antigua too, so there will be another to add to that party...

Jen, how clear do you need to pic of his padi card? I can't get the one we have very clear but I do have the numbers.

the pic you sent me is fine

Hi Jen. I tried sending you an email to your gmail account but got a reject message, Failed to accept recipients. I was sending from my work email...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter