12/30/04--Wonder

Hi Stacy, we are going that day. You are the first I've seen here. I posted about a week or so ago for this cruise no answer. Maybe the ship will be empty? Seeing your store number, I'm assuming TDS? My dw used to work at one here. There will be 3 of us, dw and dd, and me, and it's our first trip. Taking lots of notes here. See u there.

Hi, thanks for the post reply. I was told the boat is and has been sold out so I was hoping to find members here that were going.

We are also a party of three, dh, ds, and me

Yup Disney Store in NJ

2 weeks to go til :boat:

see you soon

Stacy, it looks like this is going to be an exclusive cruise for your family and mine. Not like these other cruises we see posted here that have hundreds of people going. This should be great. And we are going to be sure of top notch service during dinner, empty pools, and no wait at check in. Maybe even suite upgrades. I Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter