• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12 parks in 12 days, all the rides

Yep, he’s starting in MK tomorrow. For HS it’ll be a Rise ILL, a steady heaping of single rider whenever he can, and for the rest, he’ll grab what’s left on G+ and work through it. @HokieRaven5 what were they able to book after hopping? They did better than me and I started in HS lol.
So I know they got Tower of Terror, Millennium Falcon, Mickey and Minnie, and Toy Story Mania.

They could’ve also gotten Alien Swirling Saucers or Star Tours as well if they wanted to go on them.

So they could’ve technically possibly gotten 6 of the 8 rides on G+ having not hopped there till about 4. Rise was also still available via ILL$ so the only standby wait would’ve been Slinky.

Last edited:
So I know they got Tower of Terror, Millennium Falcon, Mickey and Minnie, and Toy Story Mania.

They could’ve also gotten Alien Swirling Saucers or Star Tours as well if they wanted to go on them.

So they could’ve technically possibly gotten 6 of the 8 rides on G+ having not hopped there till about 4. Rise was also still available via ILL$ so the only standby wait would’ve been Slinky.
So it sounds like it's better to hop TO Hollywood Studios?

I’m still not entirely sure how the stacking works with hopping but I keep thinking about it and there’s some logic behind starting at a park where you can get more use out of G+ early and keeping an eye on HS for park hopping time. I’m sure someone’s written a detailed article about this.

If you can do your first park with 1 or 2 LL then yes. I was more successful stacking last Sat than I was Tues but there were less people Sat. Once I could book something in the time frame after 2p at dhs I did and then I watched the times.

Looking at my notes I booked a 745 slinky after tapping into pirates at 1030. That started the 2hrs and I did ToT for 635, MMR for 555, TSMM that I used when I go to the park then got aliens when I tapped in. After that there wasn't anything left that I wanted.

Tues by the time I could book a 2nd slinky was already gone and at 1019 nothing else I wanted was for after 2 yet. Was still able to get ToT, tsmm, mmr and star tours. Parks were more crowded this day than Sat. All depends on the crowd.

Wasn’t sure if he’d finish off Adventureland before closing but he opted against the Magic Carpets of Aladdin due to rain. 7 of 25 at MK done as well as riding Tron 5-6x times during the D23 preview.

Oh no! He seems to be having an issue buying genie + this morning! Hoping the system gets fixed soon!

Edited - looks like he was finally able to get it to work!

Last edited:

He should have no issue stacking this afternoon at DHS, he only has to book 2 more G+ attractions at MK if he wants to (IASW, Magic Carpets) and everything other than Slinky is still before 2pm on availability.

Has 2 left to go at MK but Carousel of Progress is currently down. Wonder if he’ll hop over to DHS to do all of that park and hop back to MK to finish there after doing Astro Orbiter.

Edit: Nevermind he’s skipping Astro Orbiter and CoP for now and headed to Studios.

Last check 7 rides left as of 315
Studios
Tower-65 posted wait has LL
MMRR 45 posted wait has LL
Alien-35 posted
Midway Mania 85 posted
Slinky -down

Magic
CoP-down
Astro-40 posted

Last check 7 rides left as of 315
Studios
Tower-65 posted wait has LL
MMRR 45 posted wait has LL
Alien-35 posted
Midway Mania 85 posted
Slinky -down

Magic
CoP-down
Astro-40 posted
He just made huge head way in HS he should be done there before 6! Plenty of time as long as CoP comes back up. (Which it seems to be!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter