480 Bay Lake Tower points for Rent through 05/31/2021, $17 per point - valid at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
Edit: I would like to provide clarification to both past and future renters for what I think is fair: We are in this together. If your reservation gets cancelled by Disney because of pandemic, earthquake, fire or any reason beyond our control, I would work with you diligently to reschedule it for another date, based on your vacation plans, DVC resort availability and DVC points expiration date. If an acceptable rescheduled stay cannot be found before the points expire, we would split the loss and you get a 50% refund.

Experienced member with 480 585 735 1200 Bay Lake Tower points to rent. Sorry, no transfers for the BLT points. These are June 2020 use year, and they can be used for reservations up to 11 months ahead at Bay Lake Tower and up to 7 months ahead at all other DVC resorts, starting on or after June 1st, 2020, but no later than May 31st, 2021. Would prefer reservations over 200 points.

Also, I have 85 Aulani points to transfer to another DVC member. These are October 2019 points, they can be used until September 30th, 2020 or banked by May 31st, 2020 so they can be used until September 30th, 2021. If you decide to take these, you must take all 85 points.

Priced at $17 per point. No deposit required, but payment is expected via PayPal friends and family within 24 hours of booking. For credit card payments, please add 3% to cover fees. Transferred points must be prepaid.

Last edited:
Hi I’m looking for a studio for 2 people at the boardwalk villas for the dates of 11/28/20-12/6/20
Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you!
Also interested in animal kingdom or copper creek if boardwalk is unavailable. I’m very new to this so I apologize upfront if I have lots of questions.

None of the resorts you prefer have studios available for the entire period, unfortunately. And since your check-in date is more than 7 months ahead, I can book BLT at the end of November but not the other resorts. Would you like to try BLT for other dates?

None of the resorts you prefer have studios available for the entire period, unfortunately. And since your check-in date is more than 7 months ahead, I can book BLT at the end of November but not the other resorts. Would you like to try BLT for other dates?
How many points would it be for my stay? Like I said I’m new to this so I’m trying to see if it’s in our budget 😂

How many points would it be for my stay? Like I said I’m new to this so I’m trying to see if it’s in our budget 😂
The cost in points for each stay depends on the resort, type of room, length of stay and period. The DVC point charts for all DVC resorts are available on the DVC website at https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/vacation-planning/points-charts/
For availability, however, you may need to ask DVC members like me who can log on and check available rooms for the dates that work for you, and would then advise on number of points needed. Keep in mind that, in general, people save ~50% by renting DVC points vs. making cash reservations directly with Disney.

So what we want would be a standard view studio for 2 from 11/28-12/6/20
If I Did it right that would 144 points..correct?

so if that's the case that would be in our budget because that essentially the same price we're paying currently to book that time in the Caribbean beach resort through disney

A standard view studio at Bay Lake Tower, from 11/28 to 12/6, would be just 121 points - if only one was available. The lowest cost accommodation I can book during this period is a 1-bedroom villa standard room at Saratoga Springs Resort for 203 points. The 1BR villa sleeps up to 4 just like a studio, but offers a separate living room and bedroom, a larger king-size bed, full kitchen, washer dryer. A preferred 1BR villa (better location) is also available for 236 points.

oh ok. yeah we're trying to stay in a resort that has either monorail or skyliner access so what we have booked at the moment I think is what we need to stick with.. I appreciate your time and again sorry for "rookie" questions. I didn't even know this was an option until yesterday and we booked back in February. One more question though.. is that for that whole week that bay lake has no availability or specifically my whole travel window? i would be interested still in doing monday 11/30-12/6 if thats available and just staying elsewhere for the first part of our trip..

oh ok. yeah we're trying to stay in a resort that has either monorail or skyliner access so what we have booked at the moment I think is what we need to stick with.. I appreciate your time and again sorry for "rookie" questions. I didn't even know this was an option until yesterday and we booked back in February.
It makes sense, monorail access is great! Never took the new skyliner, should be very nice as well. Thank you for your interest, and enjoy your stay :)

The DVC website is moving very slowly, impossible to check availability at this time. They claim they are working on it, probably adding pixie dust. Will get back to you once it starts working :)

any studio availability for 12/5-12/13/20? I know I mentioned the prior week before but we can push back one week if there is

any studio availability for 12/5-12/13/20? I know I mentioned the prior week before but we can push back one week if there is
Bay Lake Tower has no availability during this period. There is availability at Saratoga Springs, in a standard studio for 97 points, or in a standard one bedroom villa for 191 points.

Looking for all studio options checking in on 10/30/20 for 4 nights. Thank you!
There is no studio availability at any WDW resort for this period. However, there is availability in a 1-bedroom villa with savanna view, sleeping 5, at Animal Kingdom for 130 points, which is a pretty good deal - let me know if you are interested.

1200 points still available for reservations through May 31st, 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter