480 Bay Lake Tower points for Rent through 05/31/2021, $17 per point - valid at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a good time frame. How much more is a theme park view - and what is the difference between a lake view and theme park view? Thanks!

We have stayed many times at BLT, in anything from studios to 2-bedroom villas, all view. Here is my take on it:
- Most people spend their time in the parks, not the room - this is why the standard view anything gets booked right away, as soon as the 11-month window opens.
- Standard view really means low floor - you see mostly the parking or the pools.
- Lake view - has nice views of the lack during the day, and the electrical water pageant at night.
- Theme park view - good view of the Space Mountain building during the day, and the Magic Kingdom fireworks at night. The fireworks can also be seen, and better, by taking the elevator to the top of the BLT building.
- Theme park view, for the first 4 nights, is 20 points extra. In my opinion it is not worth it, I would spend it on an extra night, which is 21 points extra.
- In fact, if you go, it is best to go over 7 or 8 nights - here's why: theme park tickets are only marginally more expensive after 4 days ($10/day?), you get a chance to go to all the rides you may have missed (Rise of the Resistance is notoriously hard to get to, need to check in at Hollywood Studios right at opening), and the first and last day are always difficult to enjoy. Booking 4 nights really just gives you 3 full days at the parks, but you still take all the expense of getting there, packing and unpacking, buying expensive tickets. Booking 8 nights still means missing a week of work and school, but park tickets and airfare are essentially the same cost, and you get to spend plenty of time in each park.

Thanks for your help. A lot to think about! We have never stayed anywhere but BWI and I'd like to try something new! I'll discuss with DH and touch base with you soon!

Would you mind looking at February 27 thru March 4 or 5? I think that’s a Saturday thru Thursday or Friday. Thanks! For BLT.

Hello, Interested in one night reservation March 20, standard view studio. The 50% borrowing rule for DVC points just messed up my plans for March break.

Thank you
Thank you for your interest! However, I would rather not make just a one night reservation since I do not want to run against the reservation limit set by DVC. Would you consider renting for your entire stay instead?

Thank you for your interest! However, I would rather not make just a one night reservation since I do not want to run against the reservation limit set by DVC. Would you consider renting for your entire stay instead?
i didn't realize about reservation limit.Thanks but I only need single night. take care

480 BLT points still available - please reach out by private message if interested.

Hi, I am looking for Dec 6th to Dec 12th 2020 BLT studio magic kingdom view .
Unfortunately, there is no availability for either studios or 1-bedroom villas during this time :( Would you like to try other dates, in 2021?
Also, to actually make a reservation you would need to be able to send private messages - there is a minimum posting requirement as described at the top of the Rent/Trade board.

Unfortunately, there is no availability for either studios or 1-bedroom villas during this time :( Would you like to try other dates, in 2021?
Also, to actually make a reservation you would need to be able to send private messages - there is a minimum posting requirement as described at the top of the Rent/Trade board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter