$125 for a Disney pre-race Pasta Dinner ???!!!

escape

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I don't buy it. I'm
:scared1:

Geez! I just got an email from the Disneyland Half folks touting their all new pre-race pasta dinner. For a mere $125 ($99 for ages 3-9), you get the following:

• Buffet Pasta Dinner & Dessert at Stage 17 in Disney's California Adventure® Park
  • Single Day Disney's California Adventure® Theme Park Ticket
  • Character Appearances!
  • After Dinner Reserved Disney’s Electrical Parade Viewing (roughly 8:45 PM)
  • One Fastpass Attraction Experience
Whoa! I guess I need to price a DCA ticket. I thought this just sounded really ridiculous. Of course, it's Disney. :rolleyes:

It does sound like a LOT of money. The ticket is a one day only, one park only(DCA) pass. The one or two day passes I've seen ARE really expensive, and DH and I don't plan to spend more than two days at the parks. I was actually thinking (horrors!) of maybe not even doing the parks and seeing what else we could do instead. Blasphemy I know!! Does anybody have any suggestions of things to do besides Disney (don't tell my kids I said that - they'd NEVER believe it). We fly into LAX on Friday morning, and leave on Monday, maybe Tuesday.

Don't forget to add this to your must spend list:

Disneyland® Half Marathon Spectator VIP Package

After a great response last year, we are happy to again offer half marathon spectators a special way to enjoy the race with our Spectator VIP Package. Enjoy finish line seating with a host of amenities and comforts that will make your day at the race truly a VIP experience.

For $119 per person, you will receive:

Reserved finish line seating
Continental breakfast
Reserved restrooms
Reserved parking
Single day theme park ticket (1 day of admission to Disneyland® Park or Disney’s California Adventure® Park, expires 12/11/2008)

$125!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sound was me hitting the floor :scared1:

Robert--I hope your specialized dog assistant is there to help you get back up. After falling down the stairs, I can't believe this was enough to make you fall out of the Lazy Boy. Hope you weren't hooked up to the CPM.

HOLY COW, Robert! Where do I sign up? I'd get a reserved bathroom? Wow! Wait, I can't spectate, I'm gonna participate. Drats!

Of course, I'm guessing the reserved bathroom is a port-o-potty? :rotfl2:

HOLY COW, Robert! Where do I sign up? I'd get a reserved bathroom? Wow! Wait, I can't spectate, I'm gonna participate. Drats!

Of course, I'm guessing the reserved bathroom is a port-o-potty? :rotfl2:

They have them avaiable for runners at mile markers of your choice for only $99 per porta pottie. You have to have your chip scanned before you are allowed to enter:rotfl2:

Robert--I hope your specialized dog assistant is there to help you get back up. After falling down the stairs, I can't believe this was enough to make you fall out of the Lazy Boy. Hope you weren't hooked up to the CPM.

:lmao:

They have them avaiable for runners at mile markers of your choice for only $99 per porta pottie. You have to have your chip scanned before you are allowed to enter:rotfl2:

Yeah, I'm afraid that's going to be in our next email message. Time to break out the Depends. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter