• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

125 Points for Rent $8 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in 4-7 nights within the following window:
Earliest arrival 8/8, latest departure 8/16
For 3 (two adults, one child)
Prefer BCV, BWV, WLV, BLT but interested in finding out anything that may be available.

Prefer BCV, BWV, WLV, BLT but interested in finding out anything that may be available.

Hi,
There is nothing available in your preference but there is AKV Jumbo Saratoga. This is a standard studio.

Friday and Saturday is 34 ponts and other nights 32.

Note that this availability will be gone very quickly. Please also respond by email. as I have that open all of the time. john_pethick@hotmail.com

Regards
John

Hi,
There is nothing available in your preference, but there is AKV Jumbo and Saratoga. These are standard studios.
AKA: Friday and Saturday is 34 points and other nights 32.
Saratoga: Friday and Saturday is 20 points and other nights 16.
Note that this availability will be gone very quickly. Please also respond by email. as I have that open all of the time. john_pethick@hotmail.com
Regards
John

Hi there! Is there a studio available at Poly 7/25 to 7/28? Thanks
Hi,

Sorry, the is nothing available at Poly for those dates or within one week either side. Also tried BWV, BCV, BLT.

The only availability is Saratoga.

Regards
John

Looking for any studio for any 2 nights this week between Tuesday and Friday. 2 adults. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter