14 day ultimate ticket question

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I’m sure in the past with the 14 day ticket, you can actually use them for 15 days.
So if you start to use the ticket on a Sunday, you can use the ticket on a Sunday 2 weeks later. I’m pretty sure this is how it always used to work but maybe with park reservations they’ve closed this loophole?

We are in Orlando for 18 days, land late Friday, Saturday we’re going to have a day at the pool/springs etc, and start using our tickets on the Sunday. 2 weeks later (on the sunday) is my sons birthday so was hoping to be in the parks that day too.
Hope this all makes sense, and clarity much appreciated!

Correct. You can't make more than 14 park reservations, and with the ultimate they have to be consecutive.
The new magic one would probably suit you better as you can skip days - doesn't have to be 14 consecutive. Might be worth considering upgrading to that.

Correct. You can't make more than 14 park reservations, and with the ultimate they have to be consecutive.
The new magic one would probably suit you better as you can skip days - doesn't have to be 14 consecutive. Might be worth considering upgrading to that.
Thank you- I tried upgrading to the magic tickets but was told I would lose my dining credit etc if I changed my package.
I wonder if it would work at a water park 🤔 as I know you don’t need to book those

I wonder if it would work at a water park 🤔 as I know you don’t need to book those
Although people have reported getting 15 days use in the past a lot has changed lately and I wouldn't bank on it, especially as a birthday treat.

You could start using it on the Monday and do something else on the first Sunday, or vice-versa and take son to Universal or somewhere for his birthday.
Or try for 15 and be ready to be told "no" on the last day - maybe budget for one day tickets for the water park in that event.

We just came back . With the 14 day ticket (the standard one from Disney Holidays UK) - it was 14 days of park entries

The one thing we did find out from speaking to Guest Relations (@ AKL) - is that the Water Park entry is "limited" to five

Also - Park hopping is from 2pm now (if you haven't followed the main Disney news groups)

We just came back . With the 14 day ticket (the standard one from Disney Holidays UK) - it was 14 days of park entries

The one thing we did find out from speaking to Guest Relations (@ AKL) - is that the Water Park entry is "limited" to five

Also - Park hopping is from 2pm now (if you haven't followed the main Disney news groups)
Oh really- was your ticket the ultimate ticket or magic ticket please?

Regardless of what ticket you have you cannot enter any park without a park reservation before 2pm… not sure about water parks.

Water parks you don't need reservations for but you need a reservation to go to a park after a water park - hope that makes sense

We were there in April with ultimate tickets. One day my husband and son didn’t go to park due to illness so I was able to book them a park reservation for day 15 and they gained entry no problem. Wish I knew I advance as myself and daughter would have had a pool day when son ill. I was also able to make them genie plus reservations on day 15 - we had this for each day paid in advance

We were there in April with ultimate tickets. One day my husband and son didn’t go to park due to illness so I was able to book them a park reservation for day 15 and they gained entry no problem. Wish I knew I advance as myself and daughter would have had a pool day when son ill. I was also able to make them genie plus reservations on day 15 - we had this for each day paid in advance

With the new tickets (Magic) its 14 days over 18 so it gives a lot more freedom. There's prob not too many people still on Ultimates (we are next week) but its one of those little known things I think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter