14-year-old girl dies on a ride at Disneyland Paris

yep. I agree, she probably died of high blood pressure or something :scared:

so that makes 3 people....anyone else believe it probabaly a high blood pressure problem?

and the six flags thing they found her legs in the park?:scared1: EWW who found themm? and are they willing 2 pay to get her dead real legs put back on or fakee oness?

You know, six flags found her cut off feet somewhere in the park and are willing to pay for an operation to get them back on her...

I told you that. :rolleyes:

Also, there's a ride almost identical to the Superman one at Six Flags Great America near me. Never rode it before, never will now!

I told you that. :rolleyes:

Also, there's a ride almost identical to the Superman one at Six Flags Great America near me. Never rode it before, never will now!

I think there closing it down to inspect it. From what I have heard.

You know, six flags found her cut off feet somewhere in the park and are willing to pay for an operation to get them back on her...

but it can't happen bc isn't her feet already like dead from being cut off so how would they do that she'd havee to get fakee ones i would think..

but it can't happen bc isn't her feet already like dead from being cut off so how would they do that she'd havee to get fakee ones i would think..

Actually, it depends on how fast they found them. If they got to them soon enough, they pack them in ice and they'll keep until the surgery.

That's what they did with my dad's two fingers when he got them cut off.

While it's very sad, I agree that there was probably a pre-existing medical condition that caused the death in Paris.

My heart goes out to the family of that girl who lost her life on the ride. I cant imagine how they are feeling.
Special prayers for them.
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter