150 Points - Grand Floridian & others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Either 11/2 or 11/3. BCV just came up on the website for 11/3 but doubt they opened it to DVC

Yes, Disney’s inventory is different than DVC inventory. The only thing I see even remotely close to those dates is 1 night 11/1 in a Savanna view 1 bedroom at AKL

Hello, our flight got changed and I was looking to add one night to our existing reservation at animal kingdom lodge...there are 2 adults and one child (11 yo). I would love to stay at AKL but am open to any resort with availability for the night of November 10.

Thank you,

Tara

Have 150 points available at the Villas at Grand Floridian.

$17 per point.

VGF 0-11 month window.
All other DVC resorts 0-7 month window.

I can help you with Magical Express, Dining plan, room requests etc.

Previous happy renters references available. Feel free to PM or message below to check availability.
I would like to stay in a 2 BR villa with 4 adults, a 4-yr old and a newborn from 1/27 - 1/29/2019 if you have that available. We will spend 1/27 and 1/28 at Magic Kingdom and leave on the 29th, so little time in the villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter