160 points AVAILABLE FOR RENT: 36 OKW @$18pp AND 124 RIVIERA POINTS @$20pp AND CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT. (UY DEC 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 36 OKW and 124 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any transfer charges. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking for accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney and bring you in on a three-way call so that you can verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"
BUMP

Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Deluxe Studio – Standard View

Sleeps Up to 5

1 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Oct 2, 2022 Check-Out: Oct 3, 2022Selected to book Oct 2, 2022 - Oct 3, 2022 with full availability

21​

Vacation Poin
Sending PM

Last edited:
I have 36 OKW and 124 Riviera points for rent. PayPal or VENMO or Zelle payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any transfer charges. Please PM through DIS. I have spent many hours looking for accommodations through my Disney Vacation Club Ownership portal, and I can help you as well.

If I have found a vacation home to your liking, please PM me with your name, address, phone number and the names and ages of the other guests. I then also require a 50% deposit through PayPal or VENMO or Zelle (any transfer fees are your responsibility). Upon notification that the deposit has been made, I will call Disney and bring you in on a three-way call so that you can verify the names of the guests, their ages, the dates, and type of room, and number of points used. Once the transaction has been completed, the remaining 50% will be due.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"
BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

I really don't know how this works so I'll just ask if you have a Studio (NOT the Tower Studio) at Riviera Resort checking in November 11 and checking out November 14.

I really don't know how this works so I'll just ask if you have a Studio (NOT the Tower Studio) at Riviera Resort checking in November 11 and checking out November 14.
I am sorry, but there are NO available Studio rooms available throughout WDW for the dates that you have requested. I checked both studio and 1- BDR and the only thing that was available was a 1-Br at SSR on the 13-14th.......

I am sorry, but there are NO available Studio rooms available throughout WDW for the dates that you have requested. I checked both studio and 1- BDR and the only thing that was available was a 1-Br at SSR on the 13-14th.......
I was afraid that's what you would say, but thank you for getting back to me.

Hi! Any Riviera studio in early December (1st-10th?)
Disney's Riviera Resort
View Resort Details
Deluxe Studio – Preferred View
Sleeps Up to 5
View of Garden, Pool or Water
1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size pull-down bed, 1 single pull-down bed

1 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Dec 6, 2022 Check-Out: Dec 7, 2022Selected to book Dec 6, 2022 - Dec 7, 2022 with full availability

19​

Vacation Points

Disney's Riviera Resort
View Resort Details
Deluxe Studio – Preferred View
Sleeps Up to 5
View of Garden, Pool or Water
1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size pull-down bed, 1 single pull-down bed

1 Nights Selected​

Check-In: Dec 6, 2022 Check-Out: Dec 7, 2022Selected to book Dec 6, 2022 - Dec 7, 2022 with full availability

19​

Vacation Points
I would want at least 3 night, but thank you for checking!

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

Hi I’m looking for a studio at any resort checking in Friday, September 23 and checking out Sunday, September 25. Can you help me 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter