162 Days To Go..HELP

Emme

DIS Veteran
OK I am going through major withdrawl Disney style:( . We were there in Aug. but it seems like years ago.

We are leaving in 162 days...(yes I said 162 days) and I need "Tips" to help me with a quick Disney fix. I miss the parks, the food, the sun (cold here in NY), the characters, the hotels...EVERYTHING!

What do you all do when you have sooo much time to wait for your next Disney encounter to help you ease the time. My friends and family think I'm nuts and I knew where I could find some sympathy;) ;)

Thanks and I can't wait to read your suggestions and ideas!

Emmy

I visit these boards DAILY, listen to Disney CD's and dance with my three daughters and look over our scrapbooks. We have 73 days to go and time is just dragging. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I too will be suffering withdrawals soon...we go in December and my DH has stated that we are not going back after this for 3 or 4 years. (We got annual passes this year and Dec will be our third trip...he doesn't share our love of Disney:)) I think he realizes he will be fighting a losing battle but it will be at least a year or two probably.

However, these boards and other disney sites help, my kids have one of those Disneyland Sing-a-long tapes, we look over past Passporters and photos, and in the ultimate devotion to our children, we will be painting their clubhouse in Disney theming.

The "clubhouse" is the storage area underneath our stairs in the basement...since half of our basement is unfinished for storage, we told the kids that they could have the under the stairs area and in a weak moment (we moved twice in 6 weeks and I was desperate to make this seem like "home") I said I would paint it anything they wanted. Well, they want Disney World, complete with monorail, spaceship earth, the castle, the hat, the tree of life, the Neverland Club, and Tinkerbell! This goes a bit beyond my artistic abilities so I have enlisted the help of my mother who is very talented in this area. She will be spending a month with us in January to tackle this project, and after that, whenever we have Disney Withdrawal we will go hang out under the stairs!!

I too can't wait to hear what everyone else does!

I also visit these and other Disney boards every day. Of course it always makes me a little sad and envious when people are leaving before me-I want to go too:( I also look at the pictures and watch the video from our visit, watch Disney movies, try to find specials about the World on the Travel channel and shop at the Disney Store(a lot). It's like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid--I don't think next June is ever gonna get here:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter