banreason.jpg

Ok I entered like 10 codes in over the weekend should I be afraid. Thought just in case I should enter them or at the very least give them out? So when was entering mulitple codes a violation. How many is mulitple?

awww i don't know you, but i'm sorry you have been banned for no reason. i hope you get unbanned and are able to play for the last month or so. [if it closes]

Well its happened. I tried to log on today and received this message:
bannedfromvmk.jpg

Then I used the contact us because I wanted to know why and here is the response I got:
banreason.jpg

ROFL!! I wouldn't know how to hack something if you told me! I haven't entered a code in over a month and I assure you, I never ever entered any hacked codes, heck, I don't even know how to get them!

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that VMK is robbing me of my last few weeks with all of you, my friends. I haven't been on that much lately but I did want to meet up with some of you before closing and was looking forward to logging on for closing day.

Thanks vmk for rubbing salt in the wound! This was a very very unfair ban and I am feeling that Disney and VMK is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth.

OMG Ant nooooo

And it's hard or near impossible to hack shock wave and java games the only way to hack them is a way which I will not post since it could either lead to item duplication and or people getting confused out of there wits, but yes I am pretty smart in hacking games and rune scape is one game that cannot be hacked and shockwave games included.

Note: No, I have not attempted to hack on vmk but I know this kind of hacks works for every game and non-game site.

WHAT!?!?!!!?!!?

OH NO THEY DI'INT.

I shall send flying monkeys up their nose for you.

I am so sorry ant. :hug: How wrong and unfair can they be? I am sure this will get fixed. :goodvibes:

If we were just a promotion, why are they giving 10-year bans?

Hugs, Ant! We glove you! :grouphug: I bet you're back on by the weekend. I have a bunch of unused codes, but...what's the point?

It's most likely a mistake. By chance, have you visited any public rooms? Maybe VMK staff confused you with another user.

I don't even know you well but... That's just absolute crap.

Hacking? I dont think anyone on the DIS would ever hack

:hug: From one NASCAR fan to another.

EDIT: If you're talking about Jeff Gordon I feel especially bad for you

I don't even know you well but... That's just absolute crap.

Hacking? I dont think anyone on the DIS would ever hack

:hug: From one NASCAR fan to another.

EDIT: If you're talking about Jeff Gordon I feel especially bad for you

I know a few...

I'M NOT THINKING OF AENGUS!

Thanks so much for all your well wishes and comments. It is really helping me get through this and making me smile. I think I will have news for you soon. I hope, I hope!! Keep your fingers crossed!

Ant, I'm so sorry to hear about this. VMK should be a lot more careful with their banning process. I saw some disgusting rooms open last night and VMK allows that, but bans an innocent person like you. Don't give up, you have nothing to lose. Shame on VMK for taking any of your time away from your friends in the game at this point. And even bigger shame on them for having no idea what they banned you for.

We are all rooting for you, Ant!

dumbo vmk ; p

Ant, i'm sorry this has been added to an already sad few weeks for you. I trust and hope you will be back with us soon. And when you do.... lol can i get your screen shot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter