• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare Breakfast Question

I don't think your question is answerable. It would be anecdotal and with no way of being accurate. If what you're asking is how to ensure seeing Pooh...he meets at MK next to his ride. He appears at Crystal Place as well. I'm sure you know that...but just trying to give you alternatives.

Back in...probably 2000 I went and, as Alice explained to a young boy at a table near me, "Pooh was feeling poorly, so his friend Eeyore told him to stay in bed and rest and Eeyore would come and visit people for him."

Been several times, and Pooh was always there. However, things can happen. Friends get sick and another friend isn't available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter