1900 Park Fare vs Chef Mickey

sky2823

Mouseketeer
Obviously subjective but any feedback on which is the better character breakfast?

We prefer 1900 Park Fare, the characters there are a little more my 3 little girls style and they are great with all the kids. The guy who plays the Mad Hater makes some great faces for the kids and the cameras, probably my favorite character. I also think the food is better as well.

Last edited:
Another vote for 1900 Park Fare. Sometimes we will have dinner and breakfast there on the same trip (different food and different characters).

Is the dinner as good as the breakfast?
Cinderella and her Prince.

The stepsisters and the stepmother are hilarious. I actually think the character interaction is better at dinner. One time I saw the stepsisters fighting over a 10 yo boy, causing a scene. The whole restaurant was laughing. Sometimes the prince will dance with a girl in a cinderella dress. The stepsisters "commiserated" with my ODD about having "annoying sisters" when my YDD was 4 mos old was a blob. It was very funny. They'd point at her and go, "Look at how annoying she's being!!" (she was sitting there, doing nothing) I think my ODD liked it because everywhere else, people were like, "Look at that cute little baby!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter