$199 four day pass

Thanks! We ended up buying our tix from Disney. Undercover would have saved us $20. Wasn't a big enough savings for me to not buy direct.

Can someone confirm my suspicions? .... We paid $315 for our tickets. If Disney were to offer a ticket deal that costs LESS than what we paid, we could not switch and get refunded for the difference, correct? However, it is no problem to upgrade to a more expensive ticket.

Can someone confirm my suspicions? .... We paid $315 for our tickets. If Disney were to offer a ticket deal that costs LESS than what we paid, we could not switch and get refunded for the difference, correct? However, it is no problem to upgrade to a more expensive ticket.

I also would like to know the answer to the question above. I am thinking of buying the 3DayPH from UC since they are offering a 4th day free. I'm not sure I will get a refund from UC to buy from Disney direct if Disney does offer a ticket deal. I would most likely have to not use the UC tix and save them for a future trip.

no refunds or cash back, correct.

you would typically have the option to "bridge"/exchange the tickets for a more expensive ticket after you use them once.

I also would like to know the answer to the question above. I am thinking of buying the 3DayPH from UC since they are offering a 4th day free. I'm not sure I will get a refund from UC to buy from Disney direct if Disney does offer a ticket deal. I would most likely have to not use the UC tix and save them for a future trip.

If you buy from UT, use Amex. Go to your Amex account and click on the bottom of the page for special deals.

Make sure you add the undercover tourist $30 off $150 purchase or more. The $30 will show up as a statement credit.

I ended up buying the 5 day mo hopper for my mom. Total price was $288 using a special link ($3/4 off). If my mom doesn't come with us, I can always use this ticket to upgrade to the gold AP ;)

I don't have AMEX. Any other special discounts with UT? I do mousesavers.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter