1bedroom AKl, JAMBO house vs Kidani

Canadian Girl

DIS Veteran
We will be doing a split stay next fall with four days in a one bedroom and three in a value studio. Both Kidani and Jambo house one bedrooms are available for our dates and am now second guessing myself as I booked Jambo House. Are Kidani suites noticeably bigger? We are a family of four, me, and my three daughters, one adult, one who will be nearly 14 and an eleven year old.

We will be doing a split stay next fall with four days in a one bedroom and three in a value studio. Both Kidani and Jambo house one bedrooms are available for our dates and am now second guessing myself as I booked Jambo House. Are Kidani suites noticeably bigger? We are a family of four, me, and my three daughters, one adult, one who will be nearly 14 and an eleven year old.
Yes, they are bigger. And they have an extra bathroom.

Absolutely Kidani! Imo, anything bigger than a studio must be at Kidani. With four females in your group, you will definitely benefit from the second bathroom. And just wait until you check out the bathroom off of the bedroom... AMAZING!!!! If you were choosing Jambo based on the resort offerings, it is super convenient to go back and forth between the two, between the vans and the buses. Plus, at Kidani, you will be picked up and dropped off first at the bus stop for all parks, except DTD, which can really be a plus during busy times of the year. Jane

Jambo if you want a more active resort with food close by, Kidani is more laid back with larger accommodations.

:earsboy: Bill

Kidani rooms are bigger and way nicer with an extra bathroom.

Jambo resort is much nicer

Depends whether resort or room is the priority.

We usually always book Kidani for the bigger room but booked Jambo for our next trip and I am so looking forward to eating at Boma and Jiko and just walking back to the room.

Kidani rooms are bigger and way nicer with an extra bathroom.
Only the 1-bedroom & larger rooms are bigger at Kidani Village. The Standard and Savanna View Studios are only 1 sq foot different in size between the two buildings.

Are the 2br & studios bigger too?

The 2 br's are larger but studios are negligible although the layout is different. Instead of the bathroom sink being outside the shower/toilet room like it is at Jambo at Kidani it's in the same room with the shower as is the separate water closet.

The Kidani 2bds have 3 bathrooms and traveling with 4 adults and (3) 18 yrs old and a 14 year old, that 3rd full bath comes in handy or we'd never get out in the am and at night for dinner. Sure the Jambo lobby is stunning but I spend little time in any lobby other than for check-in. Kidani was a planned timeshare, the rooms/ kitchen are laid out better, they have a sleeper chair and a lighter decor. Jambo has rooms converted into villas and the decor is a bit darker. I prefer Kidani, and its covered parking is an added plus if you have a car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter