1Bedroom question

kdh123

Earning My Ears
We are getting ready for our vacation (yay!) and will be in a 1-bedroom for the first time in a long time. I can't remember if the kitchens have dishwashers and if so, is dishwasher detergent provided or is that something we should bring with us or order with our groceries? Thank you in advance for your help!

The one bedrooms definitely have a dishwasher. From memory they do have enough detergent for one load but after that you need to provide your own. Not a bad idea to get some with the grocery order.

Thank you! I hadn't even thought of laundry detergent as well. I'll bring both.

There will also be a small bottle of liquid dish soap. Housekeeping will provide additional liquid dish soap and dishwasher detergent for free.

We are getting ready for our vacation (yay!) and will be in a 1-bedroom for the first time in a long time. I can't remember if the kitchens have dishwashers and if so, is dishwasher detergent provided or is that something we should bring with us or order with our groceries? Thank you in advance for your help!

As PP have said, YES to a dishwasher in any DVC villa that is 1 bedroom or larger, and YES there will be plenty of DW detergent. I don't think I have ever had to ask for more DW detergent before a cleaning or Trash & Tidy. But as others have said, just ask if you need more. They aren't going to charge for DW or dish soap, or paper towels in my experience.

Thank you everyone! I can't figure out how to quote a post, but Bill that is a great idea using dishwashing detergent to clean the tub!

Thank you everyone! I can't figure out how to quote a post, but Bill that is a great idea using dishwashing detergent to clean the tub!
To quote a single post, click 'Reply' at the bottom of that post.

They have always has enough dishwasher soap, that we have never run out. We always bring our own laundry soap as there is usually 1 box at most. There is also a small bottle of dish washing soap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter