1BR and 2BR Availability Post

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
I apologize in advance, I know this has been posted here previously, I think by dsruba, but I did multiple searches and could not locate it. What are the projected availabilities at various times of year at the DVC resorts for 1BR and 2BR?

I'm hoping that 1 BRs will become more available as the studios now have an even greater capacity than 1 BRs. And if you have 5 people, previously your only choice was a 2 BR. Now at many resorts, you can legally book a studio, saving points (although some people may wonder why you'd want to). So I'm hoping that means that studios will become more popular (but my sympathy to those who want studios) and 1 BRs/2 BRs will be more available

If a 2BR is a lock-off, its availability will mimic that of studios. 1BRs are always the last units available.

My post involving 7 month availability, which also provides the link to my 11 month post, is here http://www.disboards.com/threads/ho...been-working-out.3549166/page-2#post-56615436

In general 1BRs usually last longer than studios and 2BRs in the same view category. However, there are exceptions to that. BLT standard and theme park 1BRs often fill before the studios in those same views. VGF 1BRs almost always fill before the dedicated 2BRs. Hilton Head 1BRs usually fill before 2BRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter