2 and 4 too young for tea?

alexedan

Mouseketeer
I have two boys and love the idea of tea for me. They love chocolate milk and sweets. Does anyone have any experience with kids this young? Do I need reservations for 1st week of December?:D

I know at the English Tea they do have a special tea for children on the menu. I don't know about the two year old, but you know your child. What I would do is call the Hotel and ask to speak to someone about the Tea and get their opinion.
Yes you must make reservations for the tea.

Both my DH and I did the tea this last July and really enjoyed it. It is very relazing and nice to slow down for a few minutes.

I've been to Afternoon Tea at the GF - there are not many people there and while it is relaxing and quiet, I don't think it would be a problem to bring a 2-year old... I may do it post-nap though, a major melt-down in the middle wouldn't be very relaxing for you ;)

I would think that as long as your boys can sit quietly for the length of the tea that you would be fine. If, however, you think they would get bored with it and want to run around and be boisterous I might rethink going. The Garden View Lounge is a bit "upscale" (as is the GF in general) and lots of people go there for a relaxing afternoon. As long as your boys could handle a quiet hour or so in a nice restaurant I'd say go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter