2 days/last-minute trip

marshwiggle

Mouseketeer
I'm considering a super last-minute trip to Tokyo for about 6-7 nights and feel like I can only comfortably allocate 2 days for Disney. Looking through the previous threads, it seemed like 2 might be enough, but some of the more recent ones make it sound like 2 days might be barely enough to see just DisneySea.

So, what would you guys suggest? Spend one day in each, or both days at DisneySea, since that's the more unique park? (compared to the others)

Also if it's relevant, this trip would be happening in the next 2 weeks, possibly as soon as Tuesday and I don't speak a spot of Japanese (although I'm trying to listen to Pimsleur in the background while I furiously page through lurkloo's TR - grrr, I'm a disorganized stressball!)

Thanks for any advice!

Don't worry about doing everything and just enjoy it. Make sure you have a list of things you absolutely need to do and make a plan and you will be fine.:goodvibes

Edit: For the question of what park to do I think one day each is good because TDL has things, like Monster Inc., Pooh, Jubilation, etc. that are unique to that park. Of course I love TDS and if you choose to do two days there you will not be unhappy at all so that would be perfectly fine too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter