2 Magic Express questions.

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
We have never used DME to the resort, only at end of trip back to airport. My questions:
1. When will our tags arrive? We leave Dec 7
2. Where do we go once we land at MCO?

Thanks!

Tags usually arrive about a month before you leave. Remember if you arrive after 10:00 pm- you are responsible for getting your own luggage.
Signs are displayed throughout the airport directing you to Magical Express.

The boarding area for Magical Express is on the 1st level of the B side, in the main terminal. If your airline is on the A side (Southwest, Frontier, JetBlue), you will need to cross over to the B side, while still on the 3rd level of the main terminal. That means making a left turn, after passing the Security lines, and taking the elevator (keep walking, till you see elevators) down to the 1st floor. After exiting on the 1st floor, turn left and head all the way to the end, passing all of the car rental counters. Your Magic Bands will check you in, so make sure to either be wearing them or have them handy, for easy check-in. Your confirmation letter will also work, but MBs are easier, IMO. If you need to collect bags, you will still have to cross over on the 3rd level, if you are on the A side, in order to get to the Magical Express area.

The directions for getting to the DME location at MCO, including the above map, will be included with your yellow DME tags.

If you have not received your tags 3 weeks before your trip, call DME directly at 866 599-0951. They'll make sure you get a set. FYI- you will only get 1 tag per person. If you need more than that, call DME (above number) and ask for more.

DO NOT call the Disney reservation number with any DME-related matter. The CMs at the call center will not be able to actually help you and more often than not, will give you incorrect information. Always call DME directly.

Steve

As of August, some airport signage along the main terminal building B side listed Magical Express. But I did not see any DME references along the A side.

Contrasted with ca 10 years ago when DME was invented when there was apparently an airport policy not to have DME signage or white gloved CMs about the airport directing guests to DME.

As of August, some airport signage along the main terminal building B side listed Magical Express. But I did not see any DME references along the A side.
I've arrived to MCO on Delta, Southwest and American. There is a sign for where to go for ME at the end of every single gate I've come in on. A and B sides. It's about poster sized I'd guess, and has the ME logo on it and says "located on 1st level, Terminal B" or something to that effect

The most important thing to remember is that it's on the B side and on the first floor, (2 flights down). A and B sides are clearly marked. If you come in on the Hyatt end (gates 70-129), it's on the left and on the other end (1-59), it's on the right. There are escalators and elevators. Once you are on level 1, walk with the car rental desks on your right and you'll be going in the correct direction to Magical Express.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter