• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Questions about SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhoffm02

Mouseketeer
1.) Can I have 4 adults and 2 infants in a 1BR? The infants can share a pack and play.

2.) Can someone who does not have a reservation at SSR still visit me in my room or will they be unable to enter the facility?

I am staying at SSR in a 1BR with my wife, DD1, DD6months, and SIL. My SIL's boyfriend wants to surprise her in Disney and propose. I would want him to be able to get to our room when he arrives and also stay in the room with us.

Thanks for your answers!

P.s.- I know occupancy is a hot button issue for some. Please try to keep answers civil! :)

I don't think the under age 3 kids count. And please don't put them both in the same pack and play! Those things are tiny! Ask for another one or a crib.

Visitors should have no problems getting into the property. My brother's family usually visits us when we're down there. I send him my reservation. He shows it to the security at the gate and has not had a problem.

I don't think the under age 3 kids count.

Only the first child under the age of 3 is not counted. The on-line booking tool will allow 4 adults and 2 infants in a SSR 1-bedroom, but not for a studio.

Thanks for the responses. The kids usually sleep with us anyway, so space isn't really a problem. I just wanted to make sure he wouldn't be turned away or told he can't stay in our room.

I'm not sure that "boyfriend" would be allowed to sleep in the 1 BR as he would be the 6th person DVC will allow 4 + 1 under 3 or 5 but not sure about 5 +1 under 3 years old. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter