2 Time Losers Check in Here

luvmarypoppins

<font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu
Yup, thats our family. Our 2nd trip was 5/24/07-5/29/07. This time we saw the Dream Team just about everywhere. Not that we were expecting anything. We did get our dream come true when they hired back Lipoa at the Polynesian, and I guess you could say we got a dream come true when we saved $500 by going to the Swan instead of paying Disney's ridiculous rack rates at the Polynesian.

We went last Oct. just after YOAMD started, and again in April (10 days!) - and nothing either time! :sad2:

Trying again in Sept., but not expecting anything then either.

well I was there oct 06 1st week, jan 07, march 07, may07 ,aug 07 and going next week sept 19=24
maybe we will get lucky keeping my fingers crossed
maria

Another 2 time loser checking in. I should be a 3 time loser by the end of next month. WooHoo! I just love having my unrealistic dreams shattered.

You are looking at a 3 time loser here. Nothing from the Dream Team but a couple of really special Magical Moments!
We were there Sept./Oct. '06, Jan. '07, May '07 and headed back down in 15 days.
Maybe 4th time will be a charm! :confused3

KSbelle
we are almost on the same time line I leave for the 6th trip sept 19-24 my DH said I sould be grateful to go as much as I do and i am. he said some people never go this is my 4 ld chihuahua's 6th trip but we are taking him to a townhouse and my DD23 and her friend will be at POP since the baby can't do disney, boo hoo. i did see a dog in a stroller at DTD maybe i will buy one while I am there and take him. saw the other dog 3 nights
maria
forgot it was
sept/oct 06
jan07
march 07
may 07
aug 07 and sept 07

3 time loser here too, I was there in March 07, Aug07, and Sept 07. Only saw Dream team once on the train-but they weren't giving out gifts. Didn't see that many people with landyards or fast passes.

:cheer2: Oh good - a club I meet the requirements for - two time loser so far, but check back in 26 days - should be 3 x ~ thank you very much. :grouphug:

Let's see...

Dec 06 (one day), Feb 07 (two days), May 07(two days), Aug 07 (4 days).

Nada. No magical moments, either.

Three time loser here! :thumbsup2 And expecting our fourth in November! :) We have had so many "unnoficial" dreams and lots of fun during our trips so no complaints. It's too bad when people get so upset about it...

Jill

I'm a soon to be 2 time loser... I'm really not bitter about it though. I mean, I'm already going to be at the best place in the world! :rotfl2:

Obviously a night in the castle would be amazing, but all I really want is a pair of the YOAMD ears. I haven't gotten a pair of ears since my first ones as a child (4 YO) at DL in Cali. I know I could just buy a different pair, but something is calling my name about those YOAMD ears!!

I'll be back the 25th - and I'll be sure to post if somehow I get those ears!!:woohoo:

Can't say we haven't won anything b/c my oldest DD got 7 sets of special edition tinker bell pin sets (you keep one and give the second away). But you guys are living our dreams by going to Disney more than ONCE a year :goodvibes

We are locals and go to Disney almost weekly. We know how fortunate we are for that, so don't misunderstand. We were at the parks 30+ days before winning fastpasses. For a while we felt like we had "don't pick me" signs on our back. The day we won, it was the furthest thing on our minds. We were just really glad to be spending the day at the parks. We had seen so many people get picked, that ds8 thought that once again he was clapping for someone else. :laughing:

3 time loser here too. Oh well. I'd much rather get free food than a dream fast pass or a pin lanyard anyway. So in a way, we're 3 time winners.

Losers checking In! We met one of the dream squad in May. She was very nice, and chatted with us for about 10 min's but no prize. She told us about the 3 hitchhiking ghosts names in HM. We saw many people with the FP's but not us. Maybe Nov. will be our turn! Either way, we are thrilled to be in the world!

3 time loser here. 5 days 9/06 in DLR, 9 days 12/06 in WDW and 2 days 2/07 in DLR and not a thing, didn't even come close. But oh well at least we were lucky enough to be able to go to Disney so much. Back to DLR 11-16/11-18 so we'll see. :goodvibes

5 time loser here, but id rather be losing there then be at home...lol. To be honest i forget all about the dream team until i either see one or see the prizes, then i think gosh i wish we could win one and as soon as the next ride approaches i quickly forget, so i guess im really not all taht torn up about it..LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter