2 vouchers received for ONE person

starhitter21

Earning My Ears
There was a group of us who volunteered in order to receive the GAD vouchers. We all received our vouchers, however we wanted to register to volunteer again so that the grandparents who didn't volunteer the first time could also receive vouchers. They recognized everyone had got a voucher for the first volunteer experience EXCEPT my girlfriend. She now has TWO GAD vouchers.

I am trying to figure out how this happened and if she could even use both vouchers. It has her exact spelled out name on both of them. I am wondering if I registered her HOME address on the first volunteer experience and then registered MY address for her second volunteer experience. Does anybody know how this could have happened? Thanks!

It's possible to volunteer twice, and it is even possible to get two vouchers. But only one voucher can be redeemed. Disney will verify the person's name and address at the time of redemption. It's possible she got two if you used different addresses, but she will have to present ID when she redeems. The terms and conditions state that only one voucher may be redeemed per person, regardless of the number of times you volunteer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter