2 weeks

RJO

Me
We are coming to WDW for the first time Nov 7...we are a male 53 and female 51 and we have saved for 8 years for this trip...Disney has been a DREAM for me all my life...but...life got in the way...also son 24 and Girlfriend will be coming with us...maybe...just maybe we will be lucky enough to get a dream come true from Disney..my god …its almost time …a little over 2 weeks.to wax poetetically if I may...I used to watch "Wonderful World Of Disney" every Sunday as a child and young adult with dreams of going there some day...we are staying at CSR
All I can say is we have a count down going and CANNOT wait until Nov 7, 2007 at 5:30 am when we leave for WDW!!!!!:

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!!! :wizard:
and enjoy your stay even if you dont win a special prize, just being at the magical walt disney world is certainly a great prize in itself :dance3:

When you're at the ticket booth, tell them you are first timers and they will give you a first time button to wear.

Also, if you ever see a dream squad member (blue outfit, black bag hanging over shoulder) strike up a conversation and tell them your story. You may get a little something.

But overall, don't worry about the DREAMS, your trip will be magical enough! Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter