$20 Rebate on Mickeys Magicial Mirror for Gamecube

Thanks for the post but there is a catch

20.00 rebate coupon will be sent, by e-mail, in the form of an EBgames.com coupon code, which may be used only at EBgames.com

if we did not already own this game along with the others listed that are age appo for DS then I would get it and use my $20 towards Finding Nemo game which includes a $6.50 movie ticket making this deal even better two Disney games for $42.48 or $21.24 a game.

Mal

I was infuriated with ebgames last holiday when I bought two boxes of Yugioh cards for $5.99 ea, they charged my card and issued a confirmation number and then right before shipping said they could not sell me the boxes at that price. After I'd promised my little Yugioh fan Santa would deliver a special surprise!
burn.gif

Was bad enough to move me to file a complaint with the BBB, where I learned that the company gets quite a few complaints quite often. They are all documented in the BBB site too...
headshake.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter