2001 Disneyana Convention Pins will be available for order soon!

JudySue

The Bluebird Princess
The pre-order forms for the 2001 Disneyana Convention have been sent and should arive in a day or two. Sqt. Slovak and Mrs. Sgt. Slovak (Janet & Chris), Flitter (Mary) and Cheshire Figment (Mike) & I thought that some of the people on the DIS Board might want some. Remembering what Pinhopper Sue went through last year (Thank YOU Sue - hope you recover soon:D ), we discussed ways to make this eaiser on everyone. (At least we hope it's eaiser!)

On Monday (assuming that the information arrives by Sunday), there will be a web page set up with pictures of the pins, ordering information, and an order form. We have divided the country into 5 groups of 10 states each, and our e-mail addresses will be listed along with the states we're responsibe for. Since all orders must be postmarked by May 31 we are asking that all orders, *with payment* be in our hands no later than May 25. This means - please email the correct peson immediatly for the mailing address.

IMPORTANT: We really need 2 more experienced Disneyana ConventionEars to assist with this project - if you can help - please e-mail me at judy@tuchman.org. (For pin orders I'll be pins@tuchman.org.)

Thank you all for doing this for so many people! There is no way I could ever get that pin without your offer. I will keep my eyes open for the order post!

:pinkbounc Thanks!!

A huge THANK YOU to JudySue, Sgt. and Mrs. Sgt. Slovak, Flitter, and Cheshire Figment for taking over this "new DIS tradition".

While I hope to attend the convention again this year, my job status is uncertain enough that I didn't feel I should take any pin orders on the off chance that I end up not going. So I am thrillled that far more capable and organized hands than mine are picking up the torch for this year's "Disneyana Convention Pin Order Project". I'll be sending my order to you guys ASAP!

For DIS folks who don't yet know, the convention theme this year is "Family Reunion". There may be a tie-in as well to the 100th Birthday Celebration of Walt Disney. With themes like these, the sky is the limit on what the convention pins will look like!

Thanks again in advance to the "Disneyana Convention Pin Order Crew" for all your hard work to come!

Judy- thanks so very much for this wonderful favor to us!!

Wish I was an experienced Disneyana Conventioneer. BIG SIGH

I would like to start going to the Disneyana Conventions. Can you tell me how I could get on the mailing list and get involved with the upcoming events? Do I have to be a member to attend the conventions? Thanks!:confused:

I can't make it to a convention, but I loved last years pins. Anyone still have the Small world song set for trade????
But I want to make sure you have CT on your list. I will be sure to write to whoever has our little state. Peggie

One day I'll married to a retired principle and vacations in Sept. will become an option.

Until then we are all grateful for your kindness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter