2002 Birnbaum's Kids & Trading Pins Half Price at Disney Store!

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
I was at our local Disney Store today and Birnbaum's guides for kids were 1/2 price (last year's edition). They also had trading pins for half price - not sure if I should buy any as don't know if kids will be interested.

I was at our DS on Monday and bought only 12 pins for my kids. The whole time I was looking at all the pins I kept saying to myself "What am I starting?" I figured if they aren't interested in the pins, I'm not out a lot of money. My luck is they will love it and I will end up spending a fortune in MK when we go in May.
:rolleyes:

Just wondering where they wear the pins - seems a shirt would get too scratchy, hat would fall off....?

You can wear the pins on a lanyard, which is a strap you wear around your neck. Unfortunately, they don't sell them anymore at the Disney Stores. You can see an example of them at the Disney Store online.

We bought several pins ourselves while they are half off, and will buy the lanyards once we get to Orlando.

Dan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter