Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I don’t like them 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Triscuit Crackers are something that most people either like em of hate em. They do have a texture that many people can’t stand. I used to be one of those people - I hated Triscuits - hated them! I didn’t eat one in over 20 years until Mother’s Day. My DH had them out on his bar and I ate one and OMG…..it was so good! So I had another one & another one. How funny how our tastes change as we get older. Now I keep going downstairs to sneak some crackers throughout the day. I love them now! My surprise new love for Triscuits is what inspired this poll today. So tell me…..

Do you eat Triscuits crackers?
If yes….what is your opinion of them?
(multiple choice)

For Me……As I mentioned above, I have a new love for Triscuits. I can honestly say that I won’t be buying them, to try different flavors, because I don’t allow myself to snack on things very often. So I’ll just eat the regular plain ones when my DH buys them for the bar, like he did on Mother’s Day.

IMG_1706.jpeg

I don’t hate them but I’m not madly I. Live with them they will have a hard time pushing cheese it’s out if the top spot I feel the same way as you about Ritz crackers all sudden I like them 🤣🤣

I put sometimes, but it's not often. Maybe once or twice a year. I mainly get them when we're having a party and I want a variety of crackers. I like them fine, but I prefer wheat thins and nut thins.

My mother introduced me to Triscuits, and so, I do think of her very often when I enjoy them. I do like them especially with sharp cheddar cheese. I prefer the original ones.

DH likes them, I only eat them if nothing else is around. You know, really nothing, stale saltines, broken taco shells, dry lasagna noodles,the cardboard box, if those choices aren't around , then I'll eat them. Nah, not really that bad, but I only buy them for DH. I'd never buy them for me.

They are fine if there is cheese or other topping/dips for them. I really never just buy them for myself, but I don't hate them or anything.

We buy them for long trips in the car. But only the low sodium version.

My husband loves them, I like them.
I prefer the flavored kind like Smoked Gouda, Sea salt or Rosemary. Of late, I've been buying the store brand since they are quite a bit cheaper. They are good, too!

I haven't had a Triscuit in years, but I do like them. I try to avoid eating snack crackers. I prefer corn chips as a snack.

I'm a life long Triscuit lover. Original is just fine with with me, though I do miss the rye with caraway seeds. Anyway, I eat them plain or with cheddar cheese. So good. DH and DD12 love them too. It's hard to keep a box in the house sometimes.

They are my favorite cracker! I've loved them since I was a little kid. My freshman year roommate in college also shared that love of Triscuits. Most nights, we'd sit down with a box of them, a block of Monterey Jack, and a some spicy V8 and watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. It was cheese and crackers time!!!

DH's first cracker-love is a saltine (he'll eat an entire tube of them as a snack) but he is pretty fond of Triscuits, too. My cracker preferences are Trader Joe's Pita Bites or Ritz, but I like Triscuits quite a bit, too. I eat a lot of cheese and crackers so we always have crackers on hand. (I have a gastric sleeve, C&C provides a nice protein/carb balance and I can do 4 crackers at a time and call it lunch, so easy)

I always enjoyed Triscuits. Shredded wheat is one of my favorite cereals too, in all shapes and sizes. I haven’t bought them more than once or twice the past year because the prices in the cracker aisle have gotten dumb ($21 for 3 boxes… and that’s the sale? Yep i saw that at one point), and the one I like best is no longer stocked: Rye Triscuits.

IMG_0806.jpeg

Put me down as "weird" - I love Triscuits! But not all of them. Salt/pepper, dill, and garlic are my favs. I probably have them 5 times a week. One serving (give or take) of 6-8 crackers is good for me, with a small chunk of cheese.
The past two Disney trips - I even ordered some in my grocery order! 🤣

I chose "No, I don't eat them but I've tried them" but I didn't pick a love/like/don't like after reading your newfound love of them.

Triscuits are my dad's favorite cracker... known as "Dad's crackers" in our house growing up. The rest of us ate Ritz or Townhouse or other "normal" crackers. Nobody but Dad liked Dad's crackers.

And I just realized, I probably haven't tried one in 30 years. Maybe I like them now? Who knows?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter