Votes: 14 13.6%
  • They are edible 😶

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I don’t like them 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Triscuit used to make a rice cracker, or rice blend or something (maybe a couple years ago?). I liked those too but I think they are no longer making them.

I don't like the texture. We usually use various types of Town House crackers (original for sliced cheese, dipping thins for dips and spreadable cheese, pita for hummus).

I like them a lot. Ate them as a kid too. These days I don’t eat crackers often, but they are one of the healthiest choices. I like the original, with or without cheese. Also sometimes have the thins (triangles), which are very tasty and a good alternative to potato or other chips.

I rarely eat them for some reason. But, when I do, I only eat the minis. Then, when I do eat them, I always wonder why I don't eat them more often!

I like them enough if Marie has a box in the house every so often. Or if served at a party or similar. I don't go out of my way for them though.

I like them a lot, but don't eat them regularly. We're cheese fans, the triscuits pair nicely with a soft white cheese.

I enjoy original triscuits. Have never tried a flavored one. I just recently tried the thin triangle one which was good too. I do find them a little dry so I prefer them with hummus or cheese. I don’t buy them often because I don’t need to be eating crackers and cheese very often.

I can tolerate Triscuits if I have to, but I don’t seek them out. I find the texture off putting. I much prefer Wheat Thins crackers (plain or with cheese).

Didn't like them 20 years ago when I tried them and still don't. I have compared them to what it would be like eating sawdust. Gag.
I'll stick to wheat thins.

We like them - especially the lime/cilantro flavored ones! Sometimes we have a meal of carmelized onions, sharp cheddar, leftover venison tenderloin or pork on them-

I love Triscuits!

I think for 15 years I never ate a real tuna/chicken salad sandwich on bread. It was tuna/chicken salad on Triscuits. The low fat are my favorite as they are crispier.

I eat them if they’re the only cracker available at functions but I’m not a big fan. They remind me too much of the shredded wheat cereal!

Just OK. I probably haven’t bought them in over 20 years, but if they’re served at a party or somewhere I might take a few.

I like them well enough. We’ve had the original, the black pepper and the rosemary. Now I want to try the thins.

I at least used to like them. Not necessarily my favorite cracker, but I ate them. I haven’t had one in a long time and so many products have been reformulated so I can’t say what I would think of one now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter