2003 Poly Discounts yet??

DMickey28

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br>Comes from a very
I am planning for late december. Has anyone heard of any discounts out yet, AP, DC or anything?

There are no discounts out for the Poly yet for 2003. I just booked with Disney Club today and it was at rack rate. From what I was told DC rates for 2003 wont be out until September or October. AP and State rates dont usually come out until a couple of months before the month you are going. There arent even AAA rates out yet. If you book now you will have to book at rack rates and wait for the discounts.

Nope, no discounts yet. I'm hoping for something for next April as full rack has broken through the $400 / night barrier. YIKES!

We'll be vacationing on the Cape (North Eastham) this summer. Just $215 per night in a rental - but no maid service, volcano pool, tiki torches, or Mickey Bars (but there is Ben & Jerry's right on Brackett Road!)

Thanks! I think I'll just hold out a few months....

Poly Pal.... have a wonderful time in Eastham! It's absolutly beautiful here today!! But I've gotta go into work.... :(

PolyPal, you might like the Cape, so much, maybe that might be your yearly vacations, it is beautiful in North Eastham. When you are eating the Ben and Jerrys just sing it's a small world, that might make it easier not being in Disney:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter