• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2004 Entertainment Rates

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Does anyone know when these are available and how far out? I am interested in July or September of 2004.

Thanks!

Last year the 2003 ER came out in early September. You can browse through this thread to see the history on the rates and dates.

I have to say, we have a great group here. Everyone is so willing to help. Let's keep the Universal board strong and alive!!!!

Hey SpideyHulk24

We are planning for July 2004 at HRH also. We did RPH this year and want to try HRH. I can't wait:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Mickeygirl-

We just got back from RPR 07/23-0726 and are planning to go back next year but this time the HRH. We loved the RPH and hope we love the HRH as much!

When I called Universal last week to see about 2004 Entertainment rates, the operator said to call in October to make sure I could get a discount.

We had an HRH pool view ER rate of $129 in August 2001 and got an HRH pool view ER rate of $135 for this August (can't wait - two weeks to go). Six dollars over two years isn't bad - about 4.5%. I would plan for a similar increase for 2004 - i.e. $3 or $4 dollars a night on the basic rooms over the 2003 rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter