20041009 - 10/9/04 - Western

So my mom came down this weekend to go to Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. We surprised her in the airport by telling her she's going on the cruise with us. She's really excited. I'm excited... too many days until we go tho :mad:

Originally posted by Serena6010
We just got off the 10/25/03 cruise too(wow it was great) and booked onboard. I can't wait! :)

Wow, looks like we're going to have a few people on board. Could be a lot of fun.

We keep telling more friends and family and hopefully they'll go with us. Most of them will be ;)

Hi fellow 10/09/04 Western cruisers,

My family will be joining all of you for our first Western cruise (DH, myself, DS will be 17, and DS 12 turning 13 on the cruise). Trying to get more family members to join us.

:sunny:
:smooth:

I will create a Spread sheet later with all people involved and mail it to all.

Jenkatt........ we got home alive... we miss u both and ur mum is great we look forward to seeing u both April 8th.... Gaby is already planning stuff.......

I tried emailing you Jeff and your mailbox is full..

Miss ya'll already. No one to go play chess with or to the pub.

I guess the making of the official spreadsheet has to come from Germany :crazy:

Tell Gaby to email me and we'll plan together!

I know my inbox is full.......... over 600 mails...
but i am working it down.

well Since this is Dadtober fest..
;)

Kidding aside we need a official name for the Cruise.......

I will get Gaby to mail u when she is up and feeling better...

Hope Gaby is okay Jeff, just tired?
If you stay online, my AOL IM name is JenKatt and Jeff's is TigFanJeff.

Tell Gaby I hope see feels better.

We could get really silly with the name ya know:hyper:

Originally posted by JenKatt
Hope Gaby is okay Jeff, just tired?
If you stay online, my AOL IM name is JenKatt and Jeff's is TigFanJeff.

Tell Gaby I hope see feels better.

We could get really silly with the name ya know:hyper:

"DISaster at Sea"?

I don't know about that Jeff, this is Florida, what would be do with the hanging chads? Dad wouldn't stand for that...

Originally posted by JenKatt
I'm glad Mom can't see this, she'd be upset

Ok, before we confuse everyone else

This is a running gag between Myself, JenKatt, Silentshot and Gaby. We basically had some waiter believing we were twins (Jeff and Jeff) and he asked what color eyes dad had, and then what color mom had, and we said mom had no eyes and walked off.

It has grown into an entire family of "DISfunctional people".

I'll now return you to your regular programming.

Ok, I know there are others cruising with us. I've checked the list. Of course, I hope our antics haven't scared them all off.

I'm curious if anyone wants to arrange a DIS meet on this cruise, perhaps a topsiders lunch meet on one of the sea days or something. Suggestions?

True....

let me introduce myself............
I am Jeff and i will be cruising my wife Gaby.
I am English and working in Germany.
Gaby is German and working in England... Nope in Germany too.

This will be our 3rd Cruise and I have losy count of how many times to WDW.

Do not let our joking around scare you. All you first timers let us know your questions and we can try and help out...

I think a DIS meet would be good on a sea day....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter